PDA

View Full Version : Pre Ring VZW Message

eXile
09-13-2010, 01:36 PM
Sorry if this question has been answered but I was wondering is there a way to disable the VZW message I get right before my phone rings. For example, when someone is calling me the phone would sound an audio message saying "Verizon Wireless" then play my ringtone. I've looked into the settings and have disabled call connect alert but it still does it. Not sure what else to do. This happens with text messages too. If anyone has any info please let me know. Thanks.

dbutters
09-13-2010, 01:38 PM
Sorry if this question has been answered but I was wondering is there a way to disable the VZW message I get right before my phone rings. For example, when someone is calling me the phone would sound an audio message saying "Verizon Wireless" then play my ringtone. I've looked into the settings and have disabled call connect alert but it still does it. Not sure what else to do. This happens with text messages too. If anyone has any info please let me know. Thanks.

Menu>Settings>Sounds> Disable Call Connect, Roaming Tone, Network Lost Tone. That should do it.