PDA

View Full Version : Colts = sad

DebianDog
09-12-2010, 07:08 PM
I am not a Colts fan but dang they looked bad today

Swyped on my X

Droidjunkie03
09-12-2010, 07:18 PM
Yeah and the 49er's. They burned fantasy owners all over the country. I have Gore and Crabtree on my roster but on the upside I also have Arian Foster!!!!

shinjaejun
09-12-2010, 07:32 PM
eagles = making me sad.
they looked terrible too..and many injuries *bangs head on desk

dig'em
09-12-2010, 07:39 PM
I was surprised to see the Texans stomp them like that

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Kmac
09-12-2010, 07:42 PM

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk Let's go COWBOYS!

DebianDog
09-12-2010, 08:53 PM
Cowboys flea flicker fail! What the hell were they thinking?

Swyped on my X

dkst0426
09-12-2010, 08:59 PM
Texans are going to have a very Colts-like offense if Foster can keep it up and they get their ground game in order.

Cowboys flea flicker fail! What the hell were they thinking?
Not a flea-flicker. A pointless sorta-lateral with no chance at all in becoming a point-scoring play. Dumbest play Romo will try to pull off all year.

DebianDog
09-12-2010, 09:02 PM
Yea I am sitting here dumbfounded. My Boys have some serious offense line issues.

Swyped on my X

bamfsig45
09-12-2010, 09:04 PM
Texans are going to have a very Colts-like offense if Foster can keep it up and they get their ground game in order.

Not a flea-flicker. A pointless sorta-lateral with no chance at all in becoming a point-scoring play. Dumbest play Romo will try to pull off all year.

Well I hope you are wrong, because Id like to see a lot more dumb plays by Romo. Im not a Redskins Fan Im more of a who ever plays Dallas Fan....

didiwags
09-12-2010, 11:36 PM
I swear a lot of the teams this year are suffering from injuries and bad calls! I am not a Lions or Bears fan yet I found myself getting pissed at the calls. Same with the Eagles-GB game!!
I may be a Vikings fan but bad calls are bad calls and the NFL needs to stop this crap, NTM the "booth" is even being stupid this year. I am going to have a bad year of screaming at the TV if they dont do something!!! LOL

DebianDog
09-13-2010, 05:51 AM
As a Dallas fan nothing is worse than losing to the Redskins. Especially like that. :(

Swyped on my X

dkst0426
09-13-2010, 08:46 AM
I swear a lot of the teams this year are suffering from injuries and bad calls! I am not a Lions or Bears fan yet I found myself getting pissed at the calls. Same with the Eagles-GB game!!
I may be a Vikings fan but bad calls are bad calls and the NFL needs to stop this crap, NTM the "booth" is even being stupid this year. I am going to have a bad year of screaming at the TV if they dont do something!!! LOL

If you're referring to the Calvin Johnson play, the right call was made. Even the Lions coaching staff agreed. As Costas put it last night, this was a case of the letter of the law being applied rather than the spirit of the law.

bamfsig45
09-13-2010, 08:58 AM
As a Dallas fan nothing is worse than losing to the Redskins. Especially like that. :(

Swyped on my X

Dude (#71) had him in a head lock practically. If it were not for that Romo would have been sacked. Good call on the refs.

DebianDog
09-13-2010, 09:02 AM
Dude (#71) had him in a head lock practically. If it were not for that Romo would have been sacked. Good call on the refs.

I did not say the call was wrong. But I would hate to be Alex Barron today. Poor guy.

Swyped on my X

dkst0426
09-13-2010, 10:23 AM
I did not say the call was wrong. But I would hate to be Alex Barron today. Poor guy.
He doesn't seem to care - most-flagged individual player in the league over the last couple of seasons? Sounds like a guy with enough talent to play his position in the NFL but not enough self-discipline to avoid penalties.

bamfsig45
09-13-2010, 10:35 AM

Swyped on my X

yea he went home and cried Im sure....thats how Dallas roles. :D

DebianDog
09-13-2010, 10:51 AM
yea he went home and cried Im sure....thats how Dallas roles. :D

Yes him and Skelator lol

Swyped on my X

psychotic_penguin
09-16-2010, 12:09 AM
I thought there were alot of surprises last weekend, who would've thought that the Bengals would've looked so bad against the Patriots or the 49ers getting spanked by the Seahawks the Chiefs beating the Chargers is it gonna be that kind of season?

rubi22
09-16-2010, 12:48 AM
I thought there were alot of surprises last weekend, who would've thought that the Bengals would've looked so bad against the Patriots or the 49ers getting spanked by the Seahawks the Chiefs beating the Chargers is it gonna be that kind of season?

I hope so, considering im a bucs fan lol

southernbuck
09-19-2010, 09:22 AM
If you're referring to the Calvin Johnson play, the right call was made. Even the Lions coaching staff agreed. As Costas put it last night, this was a case of the letter of the law being applied rather than the spirit of the law.

A terrible rule interpretation..change is needed...it was a terrible call...he caught the ball

didiwags
09-19-2010, 04:46 PM
A terrible rule interpretation..change is needed...it was a terrible call...he caught the ball

I agree, there are to many stupid rules coming into play the last few years!! A revamp of these rules is needed. Anyone who has played and followed professional football knows it was a catch! Those denying it do not know what they are talking about.
As for the Lions team saying the call was right, umm what else are they going to say? Are they going to go against the NFL? Not likely!

oohmygulay
12-05-2010, 10:15 PM
Yeah and the 49er's. They burned fantasy owners all over the country. I have Gore and Crabtree on my roster but on the upside I also have Arian Foster!!!!

totally sad.. wats evn worse is the raiders r doing better. #epicfail

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forum App

DebianDog
12-06-2010, 06:39 AM
How about those Cowboys!

smalltowngirl13
12-06-2010, 06:45 AM
Give Jason Garrett credit...

How about the Chiefs!! :)...

ambulance dude
12-06-2010, 06:54 AM
Give Jason Garrett credit...

How about the Chiefs!! :)...

I really like the Chiefs coach, that man is not scared to try anything!

Oh yeah the Cowboys looked good. Its amazing what a new coach will do!

smalltowngirl13
12-06-2010, 07:29 AM
I really like the Chiefs coach, that man is not scared to try anything!

Like going for the touchdown on 4th and 2 LOL and the QB gets sacked for about a 14 yard loss...yea, I like him too - he makes it interesting...the better call he made was calling the timeout prior to Denver trying to pull off one of the sneak-a-roos plays LOL...

Droid-Xer
12-06-2010, 03:42 PM
How bout dem boys! 3 - 1...headed to the super bowl baby...if the season started in week 8.

smalltowngirl13
12-06-2010, 03:48 PM
How bout dem boys! 3 - 1...headed to the super bowl baby...if the season started in week 8.

:lol2:

didiwags
12-07-2010, 11:47 PM

No kidding.... The Vikings finally fired Childress and have won both games since. And one without Favre too :) LOL

DebianDog
12-08-2010, 07:38 AM

It was the "kiss of death" everyone talking Dallas Superbowl pre-season