PDA

View Full Version : Music App Freezing and 2.2 concern

G_973
09-05-2010, 01:36 PM
I have 2.2 on my x and my music app the original stock one freezes my phone like crazy now n i always have to reboot... or ill be playing a song and itll just automatically stop playing til i go check it and its paused at the beginning. any suggestions?

Also when OTA comes out will i be able to go back to 2.1 to get the official or do i have to downgrade now to have a chance... idk im lost....

smalltowngirl13
09-05-2010, 05:18 PM
You might check into this thread - is a little different issue than what you are suggesting but maybe a solution to be had...
http://www.droidxforums.com/forum/droid-x-hacks/4630-froyo-music-player-bug.html?highlight=2.2+music+issues

Good luck and moving your thread into the 2.2 sub-forum...

jreed06
09-23-2010, 08:10 AM
I just downloaded 2.2 last night on my X and I am having the exact same issue. I was rooted on 2.1 and did not unroot. Only thing different on my phone. I also use the bTunes music app and it seems ok now but had the same kind of issue that I had with the stock Music app

G_973
09-27-2010, 11:37 PM
ok so now that i've learned a little more... every one should get the Player Pro music app... its GREAT!! and im now part of the rooted OTA fam....