PDA

View Full Version : VIDEO PLAYBACK on Real HDMI??

TheBeavertownKid
08-30-2010, 10:51 PM
What's going on everyone? As most may know by know Real HDMI has been out for a little bit now and I was wondering what your experiences are.

I am specifically interested on how DVDs/Downloaded Movies are playing back? I am looking to get an HDMI Cable tomorrow to use with my X. My laptop doesn't have a DVD Burner so I will be needing to download the Movies to my phone and watch them through my TV. I would like to know how the aspect ratio is, quality, best method of playback and best file type to download.

If you have a sample video of an actual movie playing that'd be amazing as well.

Thank you for any and all help.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Abe21599
08-30-2010, 10:53 PM
the dev is on here - only been out a day

http://www.droidxforums.com/forum/droid-x-apps/5111-real-hdmi-control-hdmi-port-your-droid-x.html?highlight=real+hdmi

darionlear
09-24-2010, 04:35 PM
if you save a media file for video i.e. wma, 3pg, mp4 or ect and save it to your card under "downloads" you don't need to use "real hdmi". you can but the conversion may not display the full screen. if you put the file in the folder you can play and use it on your tv. real hdmi is great and i use it.... mostly for internet viewing or game playing. but it will not display nfl app from vz, nor will it display the movies bought via the blockbuster app either. dev is working on that but as of now no.