PDA

View Full Version : i bricked it im sure

nicedayz
06-14-2014, 01:24 PM
ok i know you probably been through this a thousand times by now but i have a driod x and i was trying to install a rom after i successfully rooted it when it boot-looped i tried to factory reset it didn't work so i tried to sbf and i think i sbfed the wrong file at first forgive me but i didn't pay much attention at first but i do remember that when i first tried it was on bootloader 30.04 i don't remember which sbf i tried first then after doing a little more SOLID research i found the right sbf file checked md5 check sum it was the right one o i should probably mention that i used rsd lite it failed the first time do to wrong sbf so i tried right one and i kept getting failed bp pass through then i tried ez sbf EVERY one i probably should not have done that but i figured what the heck i probably already bricked it no go still taking me to bootloader but at least with ezsbf i can at least get to recovery and the Motorola m logo shows up i wipe cache and factory reset and i still go to bootloader so my question is in your opinion did i brick it? if there is anything and i mean ANYTHING you can tell me to help i would greatly appreciate it also i cant find your sbf program the link is dead but i assumed it wouldn't work not because of your work but because the sbf file you use i tried already and no go but i could be wrong im not a complete noob i have successfully rooted and installed roms on every andriod phone i have owned but this one is driving me crazy its my white whale i dont even need this phone but i cant stand for this to be my first brick i just cant take it!!!!

sd_shadow
06-14-2014, 02:53 PM
ok i know you probably been through this a thousand times by now but i have a driod x and i was trying to install a rom after i successfully rooted it when it boot-looped i tried to factory reset it didn't work so i tried to sbf and i think i sbfed the wrong file at first forgive me but i didn't pay much attention at first but i do remember that when i first tried it was on bootloader 30.04 i don't remember which sbf i tried first then after doing a little more SOLID research i found the right sbf file checked md5 check sum it was the right one o i should probably mention that i used rsd lite it failed the first time do to wrong sbf so i tried right one and i kept getting failed bp passfailure at bp pass is almost always a drivers issue (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QZtlBNvzefJXL1QAM5FJWJWlXHmy4skwmya-XaTM5QE/edit#bookmark=id.c5ul4tk8ot9y)

through then i tried ez sbf EVERY one i probably should not have done that but i figured what the heck i probably already bricked it no go still taking me to bootloader but at least with ezsbf i can at least get to recovery and the Motorola m logo shows up i wipe cache and factory reset and i still go to bootloader so my question is in your opinion did i brick it? if there is anything and i mean ANYTHING you can tell me to help i would greatly appreciate it also i cant find your sbf program the link is deadwhat link?

but i assumed it wouldn't work not because of your work but because the sbf file you use i tried already and no go but i could be wrong im not a complete noob i have successfully rooted and installed roms on every andriod phone i have owned but this one is driving me crazy its my white whale i dont even need this phone but i cant stand for this to be my first brick i just cant take it!!!!try Droid_X_621-SBF-and-RootCD-2nd_edition.iso (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1V_meI1kibcU-yKrRwzhAuGKPEWCS0lOwNDgg2dOJOQw/edit)

sd_shadow
06-14-2014, 02:59 PM
moved to Droid X Help (http://www.droidxforums.com/forum/droid-x-help/)