PDA

View Full Version : LG G2. What do y'all think?

csk415
10-18-2013, 09:16 PM
At best buy today killing some time and checked it out. I have to say its pretty nice. The power and volume buttons on the back throw me off a little. Went in to check out the X spent more time on the G2.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

BHuber09
10-18-2013, 10:15 PM
I like it, from the few minutes I played with one.
But I can't say go for it or not. But its nice haha

Note'd

Bkdodger
10-19-2013, 07:22 AM
G2 is solid ...we have staff with the phone that absolutely love that phone...I did not like the back cover myself (shiny finger print magnet) but you will most likely put a SP on it...it flys and handles all task excellent...battery reports are great as well...

csk415
10-19-2013, 01:13 PM
Before my dx I had all the LG envy's and loved the phones. The g2 really caught my eye. I also looked at the HTC one and thought it was nice. The all aluminum body on the HTC is a very nice feature. The foward facing speakers are a huge plus for this music junky. Plus they have a best buy blue one that is sexy as hell.

popcenator
10-21-2013, 09:17 AM
The G2s screen is excellent. The size is good too. I think it's a good device and you'd be happy with it. The only complaints I've really seen about it are the volume and power buttons on the back, but that's more preference than a fault really.

csk415
10-22-2013, 08:30 PM
I actually liked the volume on the back. When holding it with one hand they are easier to operate. The older version of gorilla glass is a downer.

BHuber09
10-22-2013, 08:36 PM
If you are worried about the screen and dont want a screen protector.. I suggest checking out a temper glass screen protector. I have one on my Note 3 and (i know everyone says this) I couldnt tell it was on there. I used it without for a day, and the instant after i put it on I couldnt tell a difference. Unlike others it takes some getting use to, no this is spectacular.

Just an idea.

csk415
10-23-2013, 09:38 PM
Hate to say it but I have never seen the temper glass ones. From the videos i watched they seem pretty legit. Wish I had one on my daughters 4s before her screen shattered.

BHuber09
10-24-2013, 11:40 AM
Yeah I saw it a while back for the GNex but I have to say, it's awesome. Well worth the money no matter what phone its on.

Note'd