PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for a new phone

blakviper
06-05-2013, 11:30 AM
Hi guys, I come to you because I have no idea.....

I need a new phone, this is for my father, he's 77, has a bad sight and doesn't want to wear glasses :crazy:

He uses Nokia phones, because they are simple to use. Last time he renew contract, I got him a Samsung Ace, but after 3 days, he gave it to my mom and end of the story, she gave him her Sony something.

So I need recommendations for a keypad only phone, preferably a slider phone so that the screen has a good size.

Any ideas on which phones you think can do the job?

I'll appreciate your comments....

fezrock
06-05-2013, 06:35 PM
Smart phone? A Moto Droid 4 has a nice screen and keypad. Should be quite cheap now.

Dumb phone- My mom uses an LG Octane. She needs her readers though.

Maybe a trip to the VZW store is in order.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

DroidlynnXDoes
08-05-2013, 08:51 AM
As far as I know the only way your going to get a large screen is on an Android phone. The S III has a large screen. My mum had really bad vision without correction before she had her eyes corrected and she was able to see her S III without reading glasses. My RAZR Maxx HD has a good size screen as well. I'm legally blind without correction and can see my RAZR without correction

DroidlynnXDoes
08-05-2013, 08:53 AM
Sorry I didn't see that you wanted one with a keyboard. Droid 4 would be the way to go. It's like a Razr with a slider keyboard