PDA

View Full Version : Need some android help please

mx750
04-29-2013, 08:54 PM
Hey guys/gals its been a good while since ive been on the forums. I used to be very active or thought i was lol. But to try to keep things short took the plunge after my droid x and got the iphone 4s and now have the iphone5. Ive never hated iphones and still have zero complaints on my phone i have now. Well the other day i played with the first droid in a while thats caught my eye and im considering buying it tom. Its the droid DNA. my question for you all that have continued to follow the android world while ive been elsewhere is im curious the dna is being heavily developed for. I remember back when the x was out every dev was building roms and custom things for it while my buddy bought the droid 2 and no one developed for it lol so im just curious if anyone knows if many devs are playing/building for this phone. And anyone with experience with the dna how do you like it?

fezrock
04-30-2013, 03:17 AM
It's a nice phone, but HTC isn't playing nice. So don't look for much dev love on it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Wrapped
05-03-2013, 01:04 PM
The phone is fantastic. I have no complaints on it running stock, besides the bloat. I got great battery life and the display is just great.
HTC had it unlocked on version 1.xx, Verizon made them unlock it with the next ota. Devs are working on it, but Verizon did a really good job locking it up. There are roms for it, but once cm is 100% working I bet there will be more.
If flashing roms and being unlocked is important to you, you can always send it off and jtag it. Then you'll be 100% unlocked, rooted, s-off, and all that good stuff.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Droid X Forums