PDA

View Full Version : How do i turn a Droid X into an MP3 player?

ashlyn
02-07-2013, 02:58 PM
Ok, so i have the Droid X, but not as a phone. It's my aunt's old one and she gave it to me, and she erased everything and so it's completely deactivated. i don't want to use it as a phone, but i want to use it as like an MP3 player. I turned on the phone and it won't let me pass the activation. i don't want to activate this to my verizon. I ONLY want to use it as an MP3 player. is there any way i can do this without having to activate this to my verizon account?

maybish
02-07-2013, 03:12 PM
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but You should be able to bypass the activation by taping the four corners in clockwise order. One at a time starting from the upper left.

***May's pink Galaxy***

DirtyDroid
02-07-2013, 03:21 PM
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but You should be able to bypass the activation by taping the four corners in clockwise order. One at a time starting from the upper left.

***May's pink Galaxy***

yup.. you got it May

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

HarleyDude
02-07-2013, 04:24 PM
1 pic worth a 1000 words

.... bypass the activation by taping the four corners in clockwise order. One at a time starting from the upper left.

***May's pink Galaxy***

maybish
02-07-2013, 09:35 PM
Yes! I wanted to find that one but I got distracted! Haha im gonna save it

***May's pink Galaxy***

ashlyn
02-08-2013, 12:07 AM

***May's pink Galaxy***

Thank you~

maybish
02-08-2013, 12:14 AM
Glad to help!

***May's pink Galaxy***