PDA

View Full Version : 4.5.621 root? Thanks please help!

sgfrkk96
01-31-2013, 02:35 PM
I tried to follow shadows post on how to to it, and it seems way too involved. Clearly I was stuck with the worst version of all! I bought this on ebay to root and mess around with, and I love it. If anyone can just tell me how to do this in a quick easy way? If it's long and complex just tell me what I need to download and the steps in order of what to do! Thanks!

clothednblack
01-31-2013, 02:43 PM
Shadow knows what he's talking about, and 621 isn't as easy as the earlier versions. I would follow his advice and his thread if you want it rooted.

Sent from planet CM10 on a Xposed Unicorn named JellyBam!
http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb374/TexasEpic/ThePeoplesROM-KennyGlass123/ClothedNBlack.png

GoCliffGo05
01-31-2013, 02:59 PM
Agreed. The .621 magic method is the easiest way to go. It may seem complicated but its really not. Burn the iso to a disk, boot the computer from the disk and follow the on screen instructions.... the only other alternative is using the milestone method and that involves a lot more.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

sgfrkk96
01-31-2013, 05:24 PM
Agreed. The .621 magic method is the easiest way to go. It may seem complicated but its really not. Burn the iso to a disk, boot the computer from the disk and follow the on screen instructions.... the only other alternative is using the milestone method and that involves a lot more.

Well that failed miserably. I tried the iso with a cd and the disk would attempt to boot then it would just go to windows. Then I tried virtual box. Things were going swimmingly....until virtual box's screen went black and I couldn't see what was happening. Now my code is corrupt and im rsdlite "ing" it back to normal!

GoCliffGo05
01-31-2013, 06:19 PM
Your not just burning a file to the disk right? You have to make an iso bootable disk.