PDA

View Full Version : Chainfire 3D

Jolo
01-21-2013, 11:22 PM
I have a droid X on. 621 and Wizards miui rom. I'm wondering if I install the drivers will I reboot ip normally or would it get a boot loop?

Jolo
01-23-2013, 01:09 AM
The answer is it WILL reboot... But I get a red screen filter and Idk if it's because I had installed cf lumen without the chainfire drivers installed

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

Goose306
01-23-2013, 07:55 AM
The screen would have been all red because of the cf.lumen... looks like you posted the screen was all red at 12:09am - from the app description on the Play Store:

There is also a full-on sleep mode that runs on a pre-set schedule. By default it shows the entire screen in red, so as to not destroy your night vision when you look at it.

To fix it:

When you want the screen to look normal for a bit (for example for gaming or looking at pictures) simply tap the notification in the notification tray to disable CF.lumen until the next time you turn on the screen.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=eu.chainfire.cf3d.cflumen&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImV1LmNoY WluZmlyZS5jZjNkLmNmbHVtZW4iXQ..

Jolo
01-25-2013, 12:36 AM
I got it fixed and now the I have the 3 plugins so now if I buy a tegra game or qualcom or powervr I can play it?

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums