PDA

View Full Version : Your Opinion would Be appreciated

smurfin66
01-09-2013, 07:34 AM
Hey all its been a while but im back. heres the deal, my contract with Verizon is up in march and im Grandfathered in on the Unlimited everything (and My X is just about wore-out.) should i re-up and lose unlimited and get a new phone? or let my contact expire and go elsewhere to competitor? im pleased with Verizons service but 165.00 Monthly is silly. i know other providers claim unlimited but is it really?
Can you give me a little advise? unlimited roaming is the clencher for me since i live in the sticks.

jeems
01-09-2013, 08:21 AM
You can always pay full price for your phone and not lose your unlimited data. How much data do you use in a month?

maybish
01-09-2013, 02:26 PM
165 for one line? I pay that for 2!you may want to check your service. But I agree pay full price and keep unlimited!

***May's pink Galaxy***

Miller6386
01-09-2013, 02:33 PM
Something else to consider if you live in the sticks is what other carriers have service in your area......

dtroup64
01-09-2013, 03:03 PM
Really depends on how much data you use. I've topped 2 gb once in the past year...

smurfin66
01-11-2013, 12:34 PM
I have never used over 2gb. And I know there's a lot of services around my area offer unlimited everything. The bad deal with vz is that I have to be roaming 100 percent since they have no local service. so you're telling me that if I just go out and buy a phone from them out right,I can deactivate The 1 I use now an activate my new 1 that still retain the contract? Hmm Never thought about that. I just checked...and the word unlimited Everything Cost me exactly 100 bucks a mo.

Sent from my Liberated DROIDX

Lane W
01-12-2013, 04:34 AM
Look into whether or not you have or can get Verizon's "nationwide coverage". I've had the 900 minute plan forever & *nationwide* means no roaming. Yet your phone may, at times, think it's roaming. I think it is $10-$19/month for this plan.

Be advised, if you don't have nationwide & add/alter your plan that may remove your unlimited minutes. If you're willing to buy something that is not *discounted* & pay full price, an extra $10-$20/monthly pays for itself cause you'll be eliminating any roaming fees.

Just my $. 02...

Sent from my DROID X2 using Droid X Forums