PDA

View Full Version : modern combat 4 working on droidx using MOGA controller!

mdsco
12-23-2012, 03:13 AM
So last week I scored the free moga game controller offer cost me $5.20 in shipping and came with a free download of modern combat 4 zero hour. It is a really a nice peice of hardware, the problem is modern combat or none of the good games were supported on my droidx. I tried every method I could find and this finally worked. Download buildprop editor from the store then follow these directions like it says repeat till it works
.[Q] Tricking Android Market and avoiding Incompatible App message - xda-developers (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1401507C)
My phone showed up as a Nexus S and the games look good! The droidX looks natural in the moga mount and runs the games smooth and are close to counsel quality.

BriCo84
01-28-2013, 11:25 PM
So last week I scored the free moga game controller offer cost me $5.20 in shipping and came with a free download of modern combat 4 zero hour. It is a really a nice peice of hardware, the problem is modern combat or none of the good games were supported on my droidx. I tried every method I could find and this finally worked. Download buildprop editor from the store then follow these directions like it says repeat till it works
.[Q] Tricking Android Market and avoiding Incompatible App message - xda-developers (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1401507C)
My phone showed up as a Nexus S and the games look good! The droidX looks natural in the moga mount and runs the games smooth and are close to counsel quality.

I got the same thing and had the same idea "use my old droid x as my mogs game system". I also ran into the same problem of most games not being supported. My solution was to install an ICS rom. The problem is, I have been having wifi problems on the device and apparently have to do some crazy reset method.

I'm thinking now after reading your post that I'll have better results sticking with ginger bread and editing the build prop.

Tell me, how have the results been?
Do most games download and play well?
Do you run into a problem with games being 4.0+ compatible?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I957 using Tapatalk HD