PDA

View Full Version : GTA Vice City

austinslater
12-13-2012, 05:13 PM
Hello guys, just wondering if I'm the only one on Google Play who gets "This app is not compatible with your device" when I try to download on my DROID X2? I know the store takes a while to update sometimes. If anyone finds that they can download it from Google play please let me know. I know the phone is able to run the game because I looked up both the phone specs and it has specs required to run it. Thanks!

GoCliffGo05
12-13-2012, 05:21 PM
Can you post the link to the play store? I can't even find the app and don't have the time at the moment to go fishing for it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Leach19m
12-13-2012, 08:02 PM
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rockstargames.gtavc

Kakow!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

GoCliffGo05
12-13-2012, 09:03 PM
Thanks Leach. And no, sorry OP, doesn't seem like there is anything that can be done aside from contacting the developer... I was hoping it would say you needed to be running a specific version of android but it doesn't appear that matters.... If you wanna try anyway hop on CM9 or CM10 and see if it makes any difference. It shouldn't, but ya never know.

mdsco
12-26-2012, 09:34 PM
I was having that problem on my X with modern combat 4 and I had a free copy, changed my build prop files now shows in the play store as a nexus s downloaded game fine and it works good. But I still cant get gta to work, rockstar is having lots of probs. so try changing yours to something other than a nexus s.
Here is my original post with links

modern combat 4 working on droidx using MOGA controller!
So last week I scored the free moga game controller offer cost me $5.20 in shipping and came with a free download of modern combat 4 zero hour. It is a really a nice peice of hardware, the problem is modern combat or none of the good games were supported on my droidx. I tried every method I could find and this finally worked. Download buildprop editor from the store then follow these directions like it says repeat till it works
.[Q] Tricking Android Market and avoiding Incompatible App message - xda-developers (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1401507C)
My phone showed up as a Nexus S and the games look good! The droidX looks natural in the moga mount and runs the games smooth and are close to counsel quality.

mdsco
12-26-2012, 09:37 PM
Start reading the thread when you see "I can do it" :screwy: