PDA

View Full Version : spc code help

jcasacca
12-02-2012, 07:12 PM
I have a droid x flashed to metro. It was connected about a year and worked great. I deactivated it for two months. Now im trying to get it hooked up again and it says spc invalid. Is there any way to find out the code? I have tryed 000000, 259600, and 468346. Its flashed with liberty 2.0.1 & android 2.2.1. Any help wold be greatly appreciated. Thank you

BHuber09
12-02-2012, 07:38 PM
Well to be honest I have no clue what you are referring to.

My only suggestion is to call you're phone company (metro?) and ask them.

Tapp'd from one of my Nexus Devices

clothednblack
12-02-2012, 09:50 PM
Try using AnyCut from the market to set a shortcut to Programming menu from activities. Then open the programming menu and select user activation. It should let you into that menu without the SPC.
The SPC on all VZW phones is always 000000 unless changed by the user.

It has to be to accept the OTA service programming when doing *228.

Ridin the Mystic jellybean unicorn on my blazing SG3

clothednblack
12-02-2012, 09:55 PM
http://db.tt/vs4WQvjn
Here is the app

clothednblack
12-02-2012, 10:11 PM
For metro

Go to settings/about phone/Status and write down your MEID_DEC number.

Go to android market and download MEID Converter https://market.android.com/details?id=com.splicedmedia.android.meidconverter

Open MEID Converter and enter your MEID_DEC number and press calculate.

Read where it says MetroPCS SPC and write down these numbers in a safe place. (on the inside of your battery cover and on paper in your wallet).
This is the SPC/MSL code for your phone.

jcasacca
12-02-2012, 11:07 PM
Thank u for the replies. I tried the OTA and if failed. When directed to a customer service tech they said they couldnt do it. I tried the converter and came up with the 259600 and when inputed it says invalid. Ive tryed calling the guy that flashed the phone originally and he is non longer in business. Dont know what else to do

GoCliffGo05
12-02-2012, 11:18 PM
Maybe toy should SBF back to stock and try again.... don't understand why Metro can't help you.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2