PDA

View Full Version : DroidXForums Would Like to Wish Everyone A Happy Thanksgiving!

dgstorm
11-21-2012, 02:02 PM
http://static.droidblog.net/chrisr/df/happygiving.gif

It's that time of year again when we come together with friends and family and share all that we are all grateful for. We are so very grateful for the astounding and supportive community that has been built here by you; the members. Thank you everyone, we truly appreciate each and every one of you. Enjoy your Thanksgiving and celebrate the good things in your life. We all have something we can be grateful for. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

By "cereal killer"

maybish
11-21-2012, 02:12 PM
Happy thanksgiving!

<<<May's Galaxy 3>>>

GoCliffGo05
11-21-2012, 02:15 PM
Happy thanksgiving guys and gals! Enjoy the food and family (well, as much as you can ;))

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

jwalz
11-21-2012, 02:21 PM
Happy Thanksgiving everyone

DirtyDroid
11-21-2012, 04:02 PM
Happy Thanksgiving all...be safe

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

gbrinn
11-21-2012, 04:35 PM
Where's the "Like" button for all the posts above?

Happy Thanksgiving!

Sent from my DROIDX using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

HarleyDude
11-21-2012, 05:30 PM
Happy Thanksgiving all. Enjoy your holiday weekend.

DroidXFanatic
11-21-2012, 06:10 PM
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! And remember be grateful for what you have because someone else always has it worse. Enjoy!

Liberty 3V2.0 - Droid X

Bkdodger
11-22-2012, 07:21 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to all our extended family here at DXF...I want to wish y'all a blessed and wonderful day..Stay safe peeps and enjoy your quality time with all those that are important in your life...

popcenator
11-22-2012, 07:33 AM
Enjoy the holiday everyone!

on the move..

DroidlynnXDoes
11-22-2012, 05:32 PM
Happy Thanksgiving DXF! I'm so thankful for DXF and the DX. I'm not into alot of materialistic things like some people are other than my Droids and my DROIDX clothes. And I'm thankful for my 2 exotic birds, especially my Grey.

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

fezrock
11-22-2012, 08:43 PM
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving :)

And if you're traveling (like me) I hope your travels are safe and go smoothly.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

DroidlynnXDoes
11-23-2012, 07:19 AM
Yesterday I helped a few relatives with their DROIDX's and later that evening I brought my sweet little Amazon parrot out into the living room and started cuddling with her and everyone was amazed as to how cuddly she is towards me. They said, "Are you cuddling with your bird?". I said "yep, she cuddles with me, but most birds will not do this". I cuddled with her until she made a mess on the front of my sweater that I put the DX logo on. Earlier that day, I showed everyone how,i can hold my Grey in my arms like a baby and, rock him. That was until he started biting me because he wanted to say hello to everyone which we didn't allow him to do, cuz he can be, such a pest. Also when I let him out of his cage to do his thing, I left the room for a minute, and my dad said "Droid, come get the bird!". He climbed down from his cage and started walking in the kitchen where my dad was cooking. I said "You can't be,in here little Grey birdie, youll be cooked and, stuffed like the turkey, and you're probably fat enough, but I love you too much to let Grandpa stuff you". The, birds are my son and daughter so my parents are their grandparents. The Grey is a huge trouble maker but he's silly. I love him and his green sister just as much as my DX's. my birds know how to make Thanksgiving fun

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums