PDA

View Full Version : No cell signal at all.

Bon3zz1001
10-28-2012, 12:17 PM
Hello. I have no idea what happened at all. Let me start off by saying my phone is on .621 and rooted using the .604 method. I had MIUI installed and the phone was working completely fine. Then for no reason whatsoever my cell signal completely dropped yesterday and now I can't make calls or receive / send texts. I tried switching to do a factory reset which didn't fix the issue, tried installing another rom (Liberty) which didn't work and I tried to sbf back to .621 stock and that didn't fix the issue either. I still have no signal.

Other things I've tried is pulling the battery which of course didn't work and tried dialing *228. When I try to dial *228 it INSTANTLY drops the call and tells me the programming failed so that's not an option either. I've spent two hours now trying to find an answer on google and almost every time it ends with "Oh hey just dial *228"... Well I can't do that.

Edit: I also wanted to point out everything else works perfectly fine including 3g.

Edit 2: I rerooted the phone and it started working again. Weird... Oh well. I'll leave this here instead of erasing everything. Perhaps it can help somebody else in the future.