PDA

View Full Version : Back up stock rom

cooper1973
10-04-2012, 03:45 PM
i made nandroid backup but having problems finding the pda file the phone one and csc could someone tell me how t have oo get these from my phone once rooted or how to extract from nandroid. I have been reading through many forum posts but still no joy

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Droid X Forums

wavecrasher
10-05-2012, 05:38 AM
I have the same question also. I tried it after i flashed a rom yesterday and it did not work. I went into restore and advanced. I tried system once and them data and picked the date that I knew I backed up my x. I was shooting from the hip. I know I should have asked for advice before I started punching buttons, but what can I say...Im a man, thats what I do (according to my wife)

wavecrasher
10-05-2012, 05:44 AM
to add to that, I went from 621/604 to cm7 (which is really smooth) and flashed vortex (i like) and shuji (didnt care for). I did something wrong on that one and It wouldnt let me boot into recovery. Finally got it after sticking my tounge out of the LEFT side of my mouth and that is when I tried the restore.

cooper1973
10-06-2012, 10:47 AM
Think i found the answer the csc file and phone file i think is in nandroid the ics pda you can get on the net someone quote me if this is wrong about csc phone file

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2