PDA

View Full Version : Might be leaving soon

droidx2.3.3
09-30-2012, 07:36 PM
Well, I'm up for an upgrade on October 11th. And the galaxy s3 is looking pretty good. I may miss my trusty X though. Is there anything that's rumored to be in the works that I should wait for?

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

Ampclamp
09-30-2012, 09:07 PM
There is always something in the works. I think the S3 is a fine choice. Great device. If you get caught up in waiting for the next best thing you'll constantly be second guessing your decisions.

DirtyDroid
09-30-2012, 09:18 PM
What amp said....there is still the Razr, and the Gnex available as well...any of those 3 i think you will be happy with...good luck, and you are always welcome!

DroidXFanatic
09-30-2012, 09:21 PM
Great choice with the GS3. The Galaxy Note 2 is also a phone you might want to look at if the size isn't a big deal for you (5.5inch screen). Will be released in the next month or 2 I believe. Looks like an amazing device. Good luck on your decision.

Liberty 3V2.0 - Droid X

SupraRZ95
10-01-2012, 02:14 AM
Nexus or s3 really good choices. Upgrading to limited 4g their way not good. As far as I understand. You have to buy the phone out right or used off Craigslist or something to get unlimited 4g when u upgrade. But if you don't care about it. Then either way the s3 is a awesome phone.

Fart Blood

droidx2.3.3
10-01-2012, 06:01 AM
I'm not too worried about the limited data. As long as its the 2gb. I've never went over 1gb with my X so I can't foresee going over 2gb with the new phone. I may wait until they run that double data promo again.

Thanks for the suggestions guys

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums