PDA

View Full Version : Galaxy s3 or wait for Razr HD?

Ender
09-16-2012, 09:03 PM
So I've been patiently holding onto my upgrade, waiting for the Razr HD to be released.. but also considering weather or not to just get a Galaxy s3 instead..

I mean is the Razr HD really going to be much better than the Galaxy s3? Even though the upcoming Razr is 'HD', doesn't the Galaxy s3 still have a better screen?

When you compare the two phones, what stands out as 'better' for each one?

-----------------
Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

BHuber09
09-16-2012, 09:05 PM
S3 is no question. I wasn't to impressed by the HD specs when I saw them, I was also comparing them to the s3 if that tells you something.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

DirtyDroid
09-16-2012, 10:10 PM
Moved to off topic..please keep all non DX specific discussion threads to off topic.

To add.. if I were to choose today go S3...you won't be disappointed.... if you wait...you may always be chasing the next best. Just my .02
tap'd from the Gnex

DroidlynnXDoes
09-17-2012, 10:53 PM
I recommend the S III. I don't have one cuz I'm happy with my X's, but it takes amazing photos and has Xcellent wifi

ArcAngL
09-18-2012, 05:46 AM
I'm waiting for the maxx hd to come out and drive down the price of the maxx. I want that battery so bad. I can drain my battery in 2 hours flat and that's unacceptable. I might grab the hd instead if it's going to sell for 200 with the upgrade but I doubt it.

Ender
09-18-2012, 05:56 AM
So you guys think I should get the S3 now instead of waiting for the Razr HD?

-----------------

Goose306
09-18-2012, 05:59 AM
So you guys think I should get the S3 now instead of waiting for the Razr HD?

-----------------

I agree with DD:

To add.. if I were to choose today go S3...you won't be disappointed.... if you wait...you may always be chasing the next best. Just my .02
tap'd from the Gnex

If you wait you are always chasing the best as technology is ever-changing. If you want a phone today the S3 is the best on the market. That's about all there is to it.

gbrinn
09-18-2012, 06:53 AM
I agree with DD:

If you wait you are always chasing the best as technology is ever-changing. If you want a phone today the S3 is the best on the market. That's about all there is to it.

This ^^. That is all.