PDA

View Full Version : Jelly bean from for DX (no from here...... yet)

usalaxbro11
09-12-2012, 09:26 PM
Is anyone working on a jb rom? Or can someone start? If I knew code, trust me you guys would have a job rom in hand

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

DroidXFanatic
09-12-2012, 09:42 PM
I don't think so but if it did get ported I'm guessing it wouldn't run too well & things would be buggy on it like some of the stuff that are broken on ICS roms. These new system updates just weren't meant to be ran on our old but awesome Droid X unfortunately.

BHuber09
09-12-2012, 09:50 PM
I don't think so but if it did get ported I'm guessing it wouldn't run too well & things would be buggy on it like some of the stuff that are broken on ICS roms. These new system updates just weren't meant to be ran on our old but awesome Droid X unfortunately.

+1.. sad but true

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

GoCliffGo05
09-12-2012, 09:59 PM
+2 Sorry fella.

Goose306
09-12-2012, 10:51 PM
Bikerdude at Rootz is working on a D2G port. If he gets it running it would he easily portable to the DX.

I would expect a build that boots at some point hopefully. The level of bugginess whenever it comes out will of course be questionable though.

Tapped from my jelly-beaned d2vzw

msu
09-25-2012, 04:55 PM
Didn't Motorola say they were going to bring it to most all of there devices? If not you would get like a $100 credit. Either way I suppose that is a win, win. I got rid of my X and moved on to the Gnex and love it although if I would have waited one week I could have had the S3.:angry:

gbrinn
09-25-2012, 09:39 PM
Didn't Motorola say they were going to bring it to most all of there devices? If not you would get like a $100 credit. Either way I suppose that is a win, win. I got rid of my X and moved on to the Gnex and love it although if I would have waited one week I could have had the S3.:angry:

Negative. No JB and no credit for the DX: Has to be a 2011 device. Dx was 2010.

Sent from my DROIDX using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2