PDA

View Full Version : DROIDX bricked???

droidx187
09-11-2012, 02:25 PM
My stock droid x got wet not submerged anyway it would start in safe mode but the screen would constantly pick things and move without touching it. I was going to use the ins but $100 for an older phone I'll wait for my upgrade soon (using og droid now) . So the battery was swollen and wouldn't charge and it was stuck at the red logo. So it's been around a month and I bought a new battery put it in and now I only get the red M logo and can boot in the bootloader 30.04 everything is good there.I first tried to sbf to .340 that came back as err because I was already on .621 so I sbf to full .621 and got the same red m logo stuck have to pull batt to turn off. All of this was done with rsd lite 5.6 all sbf were pass. So I then tried 1KDS .604 iso milestone with unetbootin and now I am back at the red logo stuck. Am I out of options? Thanks for your time.

Nemo aeternamn
09-11-2012, 02:28 PM
sounds like getting wet... took out the battery... and because you already changed the battery... along with sbf... another case of water damage taking out a phone :(

droidx187
09-11-2012, 02:49 PM
yea that sucks... with my stock og droid is there a better OS that would make it faster/better than it is?How far can you take the OG droid froyo,GB. Is it worth the time/effort

Nemo aeternamn
09-11-2012, 03:01 PM
yea that sucks... with my stock og droid is there a better OS that would make it faster/better than it is?How far can you take the OG droid froyo,GB. Is it worth the time/effort

as far as what's going to make it better... i don't know.. i've never played with one... but i'm fairly sure that even jelly bean's been ported to it... how well it works... i don't know..haha.. but ya can

droidx187
09-11-2012, 03:23 PM
thanks for your time