PDA

View Full Version : Moving on.

jdubrolltide
09-09-2012, 02:42 PM
Hello everyone. Idk if you saw my recent post, but i recently ran into some trouble with my milestone x and ended up bricking the device. Im with a small local carrier and they are getting ready to release the GS3 in a few weeks. Ive only had my x for about a year and I can't say anything bad about the device. I'm really impressed with its community and devs for keeping the device alive. I'm planning on upgrading to the GS3 because I want a phone that's up to date. I don't really have time anymore to mess around with flashing Roms. I just want to thank everyone on the forums to help me with my X.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Droid X Forums

maybish
09-09-2012, 02:49 PM
This is a great place and you're welcome to stay and continue being a part of the forums. Feel free to visit our sister forum!! You'll see plenty of familiar names!!! :p

http://www.s3forums.com/index.php

***May's Galaxy***

HarleyDude
09-09-2012, 03:12 PM
Good luck with the new device. As May said, check out the sister forum, and no reason to leave DXF, you are welcome to stay, even without a functioning X. Once you get the s3, we can try to recover the X for you as a wifi-only device.

jwalz
09-09-2012, 04:35 PM
Have fun with the new toy and careful with the s3 is easily bricked if you don't do the proper backups

tap'd from my rooted device

jdubrolltide
09-09-2012, 06:20 PM
I don't plan on rooting it!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Droid X Forums