Code Corrupt

Battery OK
OK to Program
Connect USB
Data Cable"

What do I do to fix this?

GoCliffGo05
09-01-2012, 08:54 PM
What system version were you on previously, and what were you trying to do before this happened? Also do you have a Milestone X?

Goose306
09-01-2012, 08:59 PM
What system version were you on previously, and what were you trying to do before this happened? Also do you have a Milestone X?

Curious of this as well. The bootloader you listed isn't a Droid X version bootloader. They all start as a 2x.xx (really early bootloader, doubt you would still have that unless you were on Eclair) or 30.0x (either 30.03 or 30.04 most typically, especially 30.04)

GoCliffGo05
09-01-2012, 09:02 PM
Yea i've never seen that error before, that's why i asked.. did you mean 30.04?

VostockRavenangel
09-01-2012, 09:05 PM
I just realized this is for the Droid, not Android. My phone is a Motorola XPRT. Sorry for the mis-posting.

Goose306
09-01-2012, 09:17 PM
Oh ok.

Well just so you know I'm not too familiar with the XPRT, never dealt with it myself. But the Moto bootloaders are generally about the same. The code corrupt message is typically caused by a few possible things (I assume this appeared while flashing an SBF, either via RSD Lite or sbf_flash):

Bad download. I would check the md5 against the download source first (if you are unfamiliar just Google md5 checker) if good download go to next step:

Re-flash SBF. Make sure the USB connection is good, 2.0 plug, not on a hub. Make sure it runs all the way through to at least the step where it states it is rebooting the device (after everything flashes to the phone) MOST commonly this error is caused by pulling the USB when its flashing an SBF file.

If you need further help beyond that, I would recommend going to a specialized forum for your device. I believe both Rootzwiki (RootzWiki - RootzNews - RootzWiki (http://www.rootzwiki.com)) and xda (xda-developers (http://www.xda-developers.com)) both still have active forums for the XPRT (look under Droid Pro as the XPRT is a the non-branded variation of it - like a Milestone to a Droid 1 or a Milestone X to a Droid X)

VostockRavenangel
09-01-2012, 09:21 PM
Alright, thank you for the tip. And, actually, what happened was I was putting in an SD card, phone slipped from my hands, and the battery fell out. Now it's just showing this.

Goose306
09-01-2012, 09:25 PM
Alright, thank you for the tip. And, actually, what happened was I was putting in an SD card, phone slipped from my hands, and the battery fell out. Now it's just showing this.

Well I assume you've tried it, but try pulling the battery again first and putting it back in. (And/or just tap the power button and tap it back on) if it goes straight to bootloader that's not a good sign. I'd try an SBF first to rule out firmware issues but if it was caused specifically after dropping the phone it can also mean hardware failure - we hope its not that :( I'd definitely find someone who has the XPRT/Pro though who should be able to offer a bit of further assistance.

Nemo aeternamn
09-01-2012, 10:11 PM
moved to off topic....

looks like goose has flown in to keep every thing down :D

VostockRavenangel
09-01-2012, 11:16 PM
I would try that, if I knew what an SBF was. And, yeah, I've tried removing the battery multiple times. Plugged it in. Now the battery died, and I'm just, "blarg".

GoCliffGo05
09-01-2012, 11:23 PM
Oh man. You'll need a mostly charged battery to do anything. :-( I hope its not a hardware issue.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Droid X Forums