PDA

View Full Version : Droid 1 Shuts off after boot up

N3xuz11
08-23-2012, 09:31 PM
ok i know this is not for the Droid X but for the past 6 months i been wondering if anybody could answer this

So i have a droid 1 and everything was fine but when day the usb port started to get lose (it was out of Warranty anyways) i tryed to work with it but as days went by charging it just got harder soon the cheap fell out, thats when i got a single battery charger instead of useing the port. now a when the battery charged up i put it back in my droid and started it up , everything looked fine but then i got to my lockscreen it was ok for a few secounds then it shut down as if the battery has died (witch is hasnt) now i can go and recovery and sit there fine.

1 thought it was a rom issue so i switched (between CM7 and some MIUI version) that didnt seem to change anything
2. I wiped data, still no help

i left it alone for a few months now am wondering if someone knows another idea?

Nemo aeternamn
08-23-2012, 10:03 PM
moved to off topic...

with the d1... on this one i'm not too sure... but since the charging port has fallen out... it's likely to be hardware related...

you might get a bit more help by posting this at our sister forom droid forums (http://www.droidforums.net/)