PDA

View Full Version : is Android 2.3 is there for Milestone X???

SandyMotoLover
08-07-2012, 01:25 AM
Hi All,

I bought a Motorola Milestone X (2nd hand but working great) few days ago. It has some issues with Google applications. It has Android 2.2 (I guess as per the specs found in Motoask.com) and hope 2.3 version (or latest) is there now. Any link to download? I had a search but couldn't find.

HELPPP pls

Sandy

Nemo aeternamn
08-07-2012, 01:31 AM
if you go to setting/about phone.. what does it say your android version and you build number is there?

and to see if you can download the latest go to settings/about phone/ check for update

SandyMotoLover
08-07-2012, 11:09 PM
if you go to setting/about phone.. what does it say your android version and you build number is there?

and to see if you can download the latest go to settings/about phone/ check for update

Hi,

It says 2.2v. I tried to search for an update as you said but it doesn't show anything. I'm using Wifi (from my local Router) to access internet.

Could you please send me some links to download the update manually and install in the phone? I checked few websites including motorola website and Motoask website but couldn't find any links.

Anyway thank you for the reply :)

Sandy