PDA

View Full Version : Prank wars

nlemons
07-30-2012, 01:18 PM
My roommate has declared war with mouse traps and I think I could be a little more creative on how to get him back. My first choice was shrink wrapping the toilet but I didn't wanna prank myself in the morning who has any ideas on how to get him back? And since this is my first post ill introduce myself my name is Neil and im just on here to kill him at work and kinda miss doing the whole forum thing so I hope I am accepted on this one :)

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

BHuber09
07-30-2012, 01:25 PM
Butter the floor and scream bloody murder so he comes running. Needless to say but ill say it anyways haha make sure its on like tile hardwood or linoleum.

Or you could do it in the bathroom

That one always works on my friends

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

nlemons
07-30-2012, 01:27 PM
I've seen that prank on the internet yes that is classic I like it thank you sir

DirtyDroid
07-30-2012, 01:36 PM
Well I got into one a few years ago...with a co worker.. .he was heavier set and loved milkshakes so for a week straight (yes 7 days) he got small doses of ex lax in his milk shakes ....needless to say we continued this for months....another one we have way up north is a free trader... all ads etc etc for selling things...I put his 05 truck in there for 500 obo and stated it needed to go BC he was moving....his phone BLEW up with calls lol

tap'd from the Gnex

BHuber09
07-30-2012, 01:41 PM
Well I got into one a few years ago...with a co worker.. .he was heavier set and loved milkshakes so for a week straight (yes 7 days) he got small doses of ex lax in his milk shakes ....needless to say we continued this for months....another one we have way up north is a free trader... all ads etc etc for selling things...I put his 05 truck in there for 500 obo and stated it needed to go BC he was moving....his phone BLEW up with calls lol

tap'd from the Gnex

Hahahahaha oh my gosh those are hilarious DD!!! Oh man that's awesome

DirtyDroid
07-30-2012, 02:13 PM
Hahahahaha oh my gosh those are hilarious DD!!! Oh man that's awesome

Lol thanks....another one OP...(depending on how much humor this person has ) I did along my ways was it was during winter time when ours started ....and I detached his vents and filled them with glitter ...and set the blowers to Max...so as he got in his truck that night I was watching and when he turned the vehicle on his head instantly jolted backwards and was filled with glitter inside.....one he did to me was because I have extremely tinted windows, he filled my entire truck with shredded paper , probably about 10 garbage bags worth...so when I opened my door...well yeah....lol I could go on for hours....lmao I love jokes and pranks

tap'd from the Gnex

BHuber09
07-30-2012, 02:19 PM
Lol thanks....another one OP...(depending on how much humor this person has ) I did along my ways was it was during winter time when ours started ....and I detached his vents and filled them with glitter ...and set the blowers to Max...so as he got in his truck that night I was watching and when he turned the vehicle on his head instantly jolted backwards and was filled with glitter inside.....one he did to me was because I have extremely tinted windows, he filled my entire truck with shredded paper , probably about 10 garbage bags worth...so when I opened my door...well yeah....lol I could go on for hours....lmao I love jokes and pranks

tap'd from the Gnex

Dang that's a serious prank war haha

DirtyDroid
07-30-2012, 02:24 PM
Dang that's a serious prank war haha

yeah it lasted about a little over 4 months......the sad thing is that it stared over him locking me in our walk in freezer at work for about 10 min..hahahahahah

BHuber09
07-30-2012, 02:28 PM
yeah it lasted about a little over 4 months......the sad thing is that it stared over him locking me in our walk in freezer at work for about 10 min..hahahahahah

I just would have said sorry and it would have been okay hahah

jeems
07-30-2012, 03:00 PM

tap'd from the Gnex

hahahaha, I would be so pissed. I hate glitter so bad. That one would deserve some wicked retribution.

nlemons
07-30-2012, 04:25 PM
Thanks guys I like your ideas I will post what prank I decided to use later lol I can't wait to get this thing started :)