PDA

View Full Version : New roms or anything????

earlybill1
07-28-2012, 07:00 PM
I've had my X forever is there anything new to flash I've done just about everything kinda getting bored I got a free upgrade but really wanna stay with my X so please give me good news to play with lol

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

DBH_Nick
07-29-2012, 12:17 AM
Tried miui or liquid ice yet?

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Droid X Forums

Goose306
07-29-2012, 07:46 AM
What was the last time you were around ROM flashing? ROM flashing as a whole on the DX hasn't gotten too crazy lately but if you haven't flashed anything in the last couple months you probably have a few to go through.

stryker
07-30-2012, 06:17 PM
I flashed omfgb on my x a couple months ago for the GB kernel. That rom freaking flies. But i think the newest rom is liquid ics. Which is what i am currently using on my x and it runs pretty good. Aokp worked pretty good also. Little to no problems with either of those. Those are the newest i know of. Unless somebody knows others.

-=[.stryker.originals.]=-

earlybill1
07-30-2012, 11:09 PM
Can u hook me up with good link and how to install I've done many but its been a while

fezrock
07-31-2012, 03:49 AM
Can u hook me up with good link and how to install I've done many but its been a while

http://www.droidxforums.com/forum/showthread.php?p=571907
Instructions in OP, follow them carefully. If you have any questions before or after flashing just post them there. It's like riding a bike, you'll be fine. Enjoy :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

AZDroid
03-01-2013, 09:00 PM
Have you tried the Google Now mod? That was one that made my DX feel fresh...still not JB but makes it seem a whole lot more current. I have the zip somewhere, or you could track down the thread on xda.

AOSPA3.0/ Lk5.8.2/ NovaPrime/ Twrp