PDA

View Full Version : Changin BaseBand in Gingerbread

shavi
07-15-2012, 10:04 AM
My Droid X Is Bricked and maybe the onlye one solution to revive it could be flashing it to .621 or .604 ..

in this case im dead.. because i dont know how ( or if this is possible ) to change the baseband for the mexican one ( BP_C_02.02.00P )

if any one knows how to do it , im saved...

Goose306
07-15-2012, 11:21 AM
Flash the sbf file in Linux. Basebands will take when flashing an earlier SBF file in RSD, just other stuff will brick it. Assuming you've tried to flash an RSD SBF based on VZW, you need to do this:

Flash the SBF that has the radio you need in RSD Lite. If you are on the newer system it will probably brick (MEM_MAP BLANK message in BL) but the radio should take regardless. Then just flash either 621 in Linux manually using the sbf_flash command or use the 604 1KDS live disc. Either way is a Linux flash, and Linux flashes don't overwrite the radio. If all goes as planned you should get the radio you need from the RSD Lite SBF, and get it unbricked from Linux SBF.

Sent from my SCH-I535

shavi
07-15-2012, 01:02 PM
Flash the sbf file in Linux. Basebands will take when flashing an earlier SBF file in RSD, just other stuff will brick it. Assuming you've tried to flash an RSD SBF based on VZW, you need to do this:

Flash the SBF that has the radio you need in RSD Lite. If you are on the newer system it will probably brick (MEM_MAP BLANK message in BL) but the radio should take regardless. Then just flash either 621 in Linux manually using the sbf_flash command or use the 604 1KDS live disc. Either way is a Linux flash, and Linux flashes don't overwrite the radio. If all goes as planned you should get the radio you need from the RSD Lite SBF, and get it unbricked from Linux SBF.

Sent from my SCH-I535

i have the individual baseband.zip for CWR instalation.. however, i have the SBF of My Carrier.. but it is 2.2 .. and needs the bootloader 30.03 i think.. ill try to flash it in the rsd lite, awaiting for the error message that not dessapear, then ill flash de 604 1KDS live...

i really appreciate your help.. wishme luck !

donyeyo2013
11-14-2013, 03:51 PM
shavi i would preciate if u could upload ur iusacell stock image please....and i will either refla**** in linux sbf so i would preciate u with the original sbf file for extract from it the apps ... thx in any way good afternoon