PDA

View Full Version : Recover my X

accordlayingkit
07-11-2012, 02:47 PM
ok so i got the SIII as i added a line, went to verizon today to have them switch my phone numbers since im still keeping the X on my plan. So im basically jus rooted on the X and last night i downloaded "mybackup Pro" and made backup of my X for the galaxy. When the verizon guy switched my numbers he handed me my x and told me to *228 and activate with the new line # that i added. So that basically erased my whole phone...got the normal pick your lauguage, enter google address blah blah blah, so i pulled the battery and when it comes back up i get the clockwork mod come up and i always jus hit reboot system, but takes me back to the pick lauguage screen.

So how do i get back to the point where i can download mybackup pro app again and recovery my phone from the backup i did last night, and do i have to re root and all that over again? I was jus rooted on froyo.

any ideas?

thanks!

Ps. Someone change my thread subject to "Recover" haha if possible

fezrock
07-11-2012, 02:53 PM
ok so i got the SIII as i added a line, went to verizon today to have them switch my phone numbers since im still keeping the X on my plan. So im basically jus rooted on the X and last night i downloaded "mybackup Pro" and made backup of my X for the galaxy. When the verizon guy switched my numbers he handed me my x and told me to *228 and activate with the new line # that i added. So that basically erased my whole phone...got the normal pick your lauguage, enter google address blah blah blah, so i pulled the battery and when it comes back up i get the clockwork mod come up and i always jus hit reboot system, but takes me back to the pick lauguage screen.

So how do i get back to the point where i can download mybackup pro app again and recovery my phone from the backup i did last night, and do i have to re root and all that over again? I was jus rooted on froyo.

any ideas?

thanks!

Ps. Someone change my thread subject to "Recover" haha if possible

You can go through setup and sign in with your Google account. You can have multiple accounts assigned to a device.

Title corrected. :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

accordlayingkit
07-11-2012, 02:56 PM
You can go through setup and sign in with your Google account. You can have multiple accounts assigned to a device.

Title corrected. :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

So am i gonna have to re root my phone again before i do a recover via "mybackup pro"?