PDA

View Full Version : Guess who's back

hollywood
07-06-2012, 06:04 PM
Back... Back.... Back again... Gain.... Gain... Hollywood's back.... Back... Back.... Tell your friends... Ends.... Ends... :P

After quite some time, just wanted to say hi to the community and let you know that, unlike my original DX, I am still alive!!! I've been rocking to iPhone 4S (don't be hatin) for several months now cuz my DX got drunk with a friend and fell 2 stories and got 3 black dots on the screen. Soooo, until I get it fixed to use on my second line, my iPhone is all I got. I've been messing around with the original Nexus One, which is pretty sweet. But it's strictly a dummy phone for messing around with. Soooo..... What's new with y'all?! :D

hollywood
07-06-2012, 06:08 PM
Oh, and PS, this is an amazing community. Everyone here is so responseful and a great help, unlike the número uno forum for my 4S that I'm with, who leave threads to die slow painful deaths.... Really great crowd here! For those who are new and don't know me, I've been here since the beginning, and have gotten to know quite a few members here! :D Awesome peeps!!!

Nemo aeternamn
07-06-2012, 06:12 PM
hey hollywood... good to see your smiling face around again...haha...

post script: good luck with your temporartilll you can get a permanent one back :D
it's always good to have a temp for just such a case

maybish
07-06-2012, 06:20 PM
Hey Hollywood!!! How are ya!!!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

gbrinn
07-06-2012, 06:25 PM
Hollywood! Good to see you. Sorry to hear you're stuck with a fruit phone, though...

Sent from my DROIDX using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

fezrock
07-06-2012, 06:40 PM
Hey Hollywood!

Hard to stay away from dxf, I know ;)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

DroidlynnXDoes
07-06-2012, 07:14 PM
Hey Hollywood!

Hard to stay away from dxf, I know ;)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Fez, I agree. Good to see u again, Hollywood!

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

The persuader
07-06-2012, 08:29 PM
Hollywood my friend...How the Hell are yaa...Awesome to see you back...what took you so long...It had nothing to do with falling 2 stories...The Droid X was telling ya to come back...

I'm Awesome...but I hoping your doing amazing and feeling better having to fall 2 stories to knock you back to Our Forum...

Welcome Back Hollywood...:smile:

Its Bubba

Back... Back.... Back again... Gain.... Gain... Hollywood's back.... Back... Back.... Tell your friends... Ends.... Ends... :P

After quite some time, just wanted to say hi to the community and let you know that, unlike my original DX, I am still alive!!! I've been rocking to iPhone 4S (don't be hatin) for several months now cuz my DX got drunk with a friend and fell 2 stories and got 3 black dots on the screen. Soooo, until I get it fixed to use on my second line, my iPhone is all I got. I've been messing around with the original Nexus One, which is pretty sweet. But it's strictly a dummy phone for messing around with. Soooo..... What's new with y'all?! :D

hollywood
07-15-2012, 10:25 PM
I'm doin pretty great. Got laid off from Supervalu, so I'm job huntin again. Lol. Aaaand to be honest, I actually like the 4S. Cuz I have 2 lines and Verizon's new plan structure would cause me to lose my unlimited data, I can't change that, so when I can buy a new Droid outright, I'm sooooo putting it on my second line. Haha.

gbrinn
07-15-2012, 10:34 PM
Don't get us started on Share Everything.../rant

Sucks about the job, though. Good luck on the hunt man.

hollywood
07-17-2012, 11:22 PM

Haha. Sorrrryyyyyy. :P Yeah, it does suck. But you know what? There's better opportunities out there! I just gotta look out for 'em! :)

DroidlynnXDoes
07-20-2012, 07:10 AM
Oh, and PS, this is an amazing community. Everyone here is so responseful and a great help, unlike the número uno forum for my 4S that I'm with, who leave threads to die slow painful deaths.... Really great crowd here! For those who are new and don't know me, I've been here since the beginning, and have gotten to know quite a few members here! :D Awesome peeps!!!

That's cuz iOs isn't #1 anymore. No offense. I don't hate Apple, just their tactics some of them. My sister has the iPhone 3GA and loves it. iPhones are pretty cool, I've played with them before when I helped my friends with theirs at church. Also I used to have an iPod touch until I sold it cuz X was too jealous of it. X wouldn't quit screaming DROOOOOIIIIIID every time I picked it up and started playing with it. X can be so picky at times but now she has my crazy Amazon parrot who is mean to her. X and Nani don't get along. X doesn't cause issues like Nani does. Nani always starts everything and ends up making X cry for me like a baby Droid. But I think DROIDX's are more fun because you can root and customize the living daylights out of them. I rooted X yesterday morning while I was getting ready to run errands with my parents. I was able to root .621. I have also customized my iPod to make it look and sound like a DROIDX which requires you to jailbreak it in order to do so, because I didn't have my X at the time. It was done right before I got my X. But if I was getting a tablet I prefer an iPad, cuz iOs has better games. Hate to say that. And iOs doesn't require a credit card either if you want paid apps, etc. can't play NBA 2Moro 12 on a DROIDX at least right now you can't. But DroidDoes more than Apple does

Sent from my Milestone X using Droid X Forums

DroidlynnXDoes
07-20-2012, 07:11 AM

Didn't know DROIDX's could get drunk off of their battery juice

DroidlynnXDoes
07-20-2012, 07:14 AM

I would to say how I really feel about Verizon's crappy data plans but I might get an infraction cuz the way I truly feel about them isn't DXF friendly