PDA

View Full Version : {Theme} Purple Wave~~

BHuber09
07-06-2012, 02:23 AM
Purple Wave Theme~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My idea for this theme was to be just outlines of all the images. As you can see in the 3g icons and the battery percents. So I tried to hold that idea throughout the whole theme. Turned out to be quite difficult haha.

This is going to be very casual release. I mean we all know each other right so im not gonna make this OP spectacular. Just your basic OP haha
This theme is for Liberty 3 v2 ( i know im behind on the times not doing ICS im sorry haha)

Ive been working on this theme for wayyyy to long and I haven't touched it in over a month so here it is!!!!

Whats themed
Camera
Contacts
Dialer/Phone
Browser
Calculator
Calendar
Clock
Email
Gallery
MMS
Settings
SystemUI
Talk
Blur-res
Moto-res
Framework-res

Here is a download link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wjdx9iiqw4s1cki/Purple_Final_V1.0.zip
(https://www.dropbox.com/s/wjdx9iiqw4s1cki/Purple_Final_V1.0.zip)

Installation:
1. Download
2. Reboot Recovery
3. Wipe cache, Dalvik Cache, and MOUNT THE SYSTEM <<<<< DO IT OR YOU WONT HAVE A STATUS BAR thank you for you time
5. install
6. enjoy

CREDITS:

You know who you are but
Wulf - Always answers my questions
Nasty - come on hes nasty haha
Gunnermike - answered a smali question of mine
Fez - hes fez, he always helps me out
Nemo.A - This might be one of the best wallpapers i have ever used. And this guy created it so give him all the props in the world.
If i forgot anyone im sorry, tell me and ill be glad to put you up here!!

Note:
Im not going to lie, this theme is not my favorite, i personally think some of my image edits are really sad ie the browser and i apologize. I decided to go ahead and release it anyways. I hope you enjoy!!!

BHuber09
07-06-2012, 02:23 AM

this is the totally awesome wallpaper that nemo created and you should use. It looks absolutely awesome and he spent quite a bit of time creating it.
Thanks Nemo. It looks great, and i love it.

BHuber09
07-06-2012, 02:24 AM
I wont use it... but just in case.

Dibs

jeems
07-06-2012, 03:24 PM
I'm not into purple and I don't use liberty, but looks good! The background is sweet too.

BHuber09
07-06-2012, 03:28 PM
I'm not into purple and I don't use liberty, but looks good! The background is sweet too.

Yeah I made if for my mom haha its not my favorite but I just wanted to out it out there haha.

But the background is all Nemo.A he took the cake on that one. Made it amazing

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

fezrock
07-06-2012, 03:31 PM
Slick!

It just so happens my dx is on Liberty now. I'll be applying some purple tonight :thumbup:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Nemo aeternamn
07-06-2012, 03:35 PM
this wall paper was made specifically for b... so if you like it... this theme is the only place to grab it!!!

nemosfate
07-06-2012, 04:38 PM
Looks good BH
Nemo.a get back to work lol

Root, Roms and Themes, oh my...

BHuber09
07-06-2012, 05:35 PM
Thanks guys!!
But as nemo.a said. Its the default wallpaper so you want it you gotta suffer through the theme haha

And good to see you nemo

stryker
07-08-2012, 01:30 PM
looking good! I like the design a lot actually. purple is an awesome color. you don't see purple themes too much either. wish i was on liberty to Try it out, but running black ice so i can test my theme engine stuff on my x and maxx. but its awesome to see more people getting into theming.

-=[.stryker.originals.]=-

BHuber09
07-08-2012, 02:18 PM
looking good! I like the design a lot actually. purple is an awesome color. you don't see purple themes too much either. wish i was on liberty to Try it out, but running black ice so i can test my theme engine stuff on my x and maxx. but its awesome to see more people getting into theming.

-=[.stryker.originals.]=-

Thanks man! Appreciate it