PDA

View Full Version : What is the most annoying ringtone you've heard?

DroidlynnXDoes
06-30-2012, 07:09 PM
We all have ringtones that sound annoying. I think the "Hello Moto! " ringtone has to be the most annoying one I've heard.

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

l3l4ck0ut
06-30-2012, 07:42 PM
I have to agree.

Sent from my Rooted n ROM'd DROID x2 using Droid X Forums

DroidlynnXDoes
07-01-2012, 11:27 AM
I think Moto enjoys trying to annoy people. It's bad enough they make it difficult to root

GoCliffGo05
07-01-2012, 01:37 PM
Ugh that stupid whislte one that usually comes with a verizon phone. Its obnoxious but what makes it worse is I find myself whisteling along to it after its done.

DroidlynnXDoes
07-01-2012, 03:43 PM
That one sucks too. I also hate the VZW DEFAULT ringtone that's on all feature phones. I'm glad X doesn't have it

dennyjones
07-01-2012, 10:24 PM
"Are you there?". Has to be the worst.

DirtyDroid
07-01-2012, 10:29 PM
Honestly....never did like the Droid one....not bad , until you get ambushed with notifications, then its down right annoying IMO

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

DroidlynnXDoes
07-02-2012, 01:15 AM
The Droid Cry is my favorite! Alot of people find it annoying tho

jwalz
07-02-2012, 07:54 AM
The Droid Cry is my favorite!
Kind of figured that :D honestly I don't care for many and I think its rude and obnoxious when people have their phones going off on loud rings in public places. Mine is kept on vibrate unless awaiting an important call

Sent from my Droid X using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

BHuber09
07-02-2012, 10:13 AM
I find a ring tones annoying haha. As J said it just going off in public annoys me. put it in silent/vibrate

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

GoCliffGo05
07-02-2012, 11:45 AM
I generally agree with what you two are saying but I still forget my.phone is in my pocket sometimes and when it vibrates unexpectedly I still just a little "jump" out of it... its like all of a sudden my pants are vibrating and its.... interesting.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Droid X Forums

BHuber09
07-02-2012, 01:02 PM
I generally agree with what you two are saying but I still forget my.phone is in my pocket sometimes and when it vibrates unexpectedly I still just a little "jump" out of it... its like all of a sudden my pants are vibrating and its.... interesting.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Droid X Forums

Hahaha I know the feeling. I always wear basketball shorts and half of them don't have pockets so I stick my phone in the waistband and ummm when it vibrates it makes me jump haha to say the least

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

DroidlynnXDoes
07-02-2012, 02:32 PM
I would tell u where I put my X when I don't have pockets but it might not be forum friendly. But i will say that you have to be a female to do so. I don't always feel my X vibrate so I have to have the ringer on unless I'm in church or an appointment

DroidlynnXDoes
07-02-2012, 02:33 PM
Sometimes I also use my leather case that came with X

DroidlynnXDoes
07-02-2012, 02:36 PM
But my X gets to sleep with me when I sleep. When I sleep.so does she. I cuddle with her when I'm sleeping