PDA

View Full Version : What is your favorite video game console; handheld or tv

DroidlynnXDoes
06-29-2012, 10:32 PM
Many people worldwide enjoy video games and there are so many systems to choose from.
I will start with mine starting with the best one:
DROIDX, Wii, Zynga games (I play Farmville on my friends FB account that is when my cpu's internet isnt being a POS), N64, Gamecube, PS3, XBOX 360, NDS, N3DS. I only own my DROIDX, CPU and Wii, but if I ever get the money to, I want to own every gaming system out there. And get alot of games for them. I also like iOs's games too. I miss being able to dl paid apps without a credit card.

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

DroidlynnXDoes
06-29-2012, 10:33 PM
Mostly I play with my X or my Wii, but X requires lots of attention from me. Also the parrots enjoy watching me play. They get really riled up from my video games noise

DroidXFanatic
06-29-2012, 11:59 PM
PS3 Slim that I play occasionally mainly FIFA12 & Modern Warfare and the Original PSP 1000 that I got when it first came out back in 2006.

Liberty 3V2.0 - DroidX

DroidlynnXDoes
06-30-2012, 12:05 AM
PS3 Slim that I play occasionally mainly FIFA12 & Modern Warfare and the Original PSP 1000 that I got when it first came out back in 2006.

Liberty 3V2.0 - DroidX

I've heard of PS3 and PSP, but never knew there were different kinds

DirtyDroid
06-30-2012, 12:18 AM
woot woot dxf..COD or modern warfare!...and Fifa is killer too, a lil Nhl is always nice too

Chocobubba
06-30-2012, 01:12 AM
Console - Wii, I really enjoy the lack of kids threatening me, and o enjoyed brawl and no more heroes.

Handheld - the DS series. I love nostalgia goggles from games like Ocarina of Time, and the fun lighthearted games.

GoCliffGo05
06-30-2012, 02:46 AM
Favorite console of all time was N64... Ocarina Of Time is epic to this day! But I spend most of my time on my 360. Big RPG fan so Skyrim, Fable 2, The Witcher 2, ME 1-3, Dragon Age... that kinda stuff.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Droid X Forums

DroidlynnXDoes
06-30-2012, 01:50 PM
Favorite console of all time was N64... Ocarina Of Time is epic to this day! But I spend most of my time on my 360. Big RPG fan so Skyrim, Fable 2, The Witcher 2, ME 1-3, Dragon Age... that kinda stuff.

I used to have N64 growing up until my brother convinced me to give it to my sister cuz he wanted PS2. I love the Zelda Series. I also loved Pokemon and Super Mario.

GoCliffGo05
06-30-2012, 02:06 PM
I used to have N64 growing up until my brother convinced me to give it to my sister cuz he wanted PS2. I love the Zelda Series. I also loved Pokemon and Super Mario.

I wasted soooooo much time growing up playing Pokemon on my game boy color. Red and Blue but my fav was Pikachu edition.

DroidlynnXDoes
06-30-2012, 03:28 PM
I wasted soooooo much time growing up playing Pokemon on my game boy color. Red and Blue but my fav was Pikachu edition.

That was my favorite version too! I love Pikachu! He's my favorite! Nowadays there's over 600 pokemon in all

DroidlynnXDoes
06-30-2012, 03:29 PM
It's too bad my X couldn't be a pokemon since she screams. "DROOOOOIIIIIIID! ". At least I can pretend she is

DroidlynnXDoes
06-30-2012, 03:31 PM
I remember back in 5th grade I almost got suspended for pretending to be Pikachu.

GoCliffGo05
06-30-2012, 03:56 PM
That was my favorite version too! I love Pikachu! He's my favorite! Nowadays there's over 600 pokemon in all

Lol yea too many to keep track of now... I like the good ol' days with 151.

DroidlynnXDoes
07-01-2012, 06:44 PM
Yeah i know. I used to have all the first 152 memorized in number order