PDA

View Full Version : Droid x died " Please lets have a moment of silence"

Seamore5
06-20-2012, 07:11 PM
My screen started to go .. flashing and giving me all kinds of color .. no i didnt drop it and no it didnt get wet .. just way to much use. soooooo

Please lets have a moment of silence ******* ok one good thing is i got it back to 605 unrooted before i get my other phone tomorrow .. just hope the REFURB. i get is a good one and if it is not well then verizon will die and i wont be silence about it .. wish me luck

fezrock
06-20-2012, 08:24 PM
Good luck buddy!

(Thread moved to off-topic discussion subforum.)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

DirtyDroid
06-20-2012, 09:23 PM
Good luck

tapp'd from the Gnex

jwalz
06-20-2012, 09:25 PM
RIP "x" good luck man

Sent from my Droid X using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

The persuader
06-20-2012, 10:06 PM
This is an Under the Hood Report...

I have to upgrade my phone before June 28th to keep my Unlimited Data Plan...Still can get the discount on the phone as long as its before June 28th BUT they charge a fee for upgrading so now its a wash..Discount/Upgrade Fee equals= No Discount...Both sides are equal... 0 Discounts

So next Wednesday, I will be Purchasing the New Razor Maxx at a Discounted price not full value, I'll be keeping my Unlimited Data Plan for another 2 years...If I update after June 28th I still get my discount but I will be on a Data Plan...No exceptions...

My Droid X, after June 28th will then become a source for Wifi usage only...which is okay until we know the specific direction with the Maxx...

My Droid X is and Always will be Awesome...Upgrading to keep Unlimited...Period...Its Sucks but "It Is What It Is"

Its Bubba

My screen started to go .. flashing and giving me all kinds of color .. no i didnt drop it and no it didnt get wet .. just way to much use. soooooo

Please lets have a moment of silence ******* ok one good thing is i got it back to 605 unrooted before i get my other phone tomorrow .. just hope the REFURB. i get is a good one and if it is not well then verizon will die and i wont be silence about it .. wish me luck

jeems
06-21-2012, 02:11 PM

that sucks. Are you getting an X or are they sending you an X2, or something totally different?

csk415
06-21-2012, 09:16 PM
that sucks. Are you getting an X or are they sending you an X2, or something totally different?

I would like to know this also.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Seamore5
06-22-2012, 06:46 PM
Well people they sent me a X WITH 621 no root for me Dammmmmmm

csk415
06-22-2012, 07:37 PM

Thought you could by going the 604 route?

Goose306
06-22-2012, 07:42 PM

Yup do .604 route I'm .621 rooted. Follow link in sign for info if you haven't looked before (Important Info For .621 Update)

Sent from my Wiz Wiz MIUI!

Seamore5
06-24-2012, 09:45 AM
Rooted and back on miui... wizard I'm back
Thanks to goose and DD THANKS GUYS....
Sent from my DROIDX using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

DroidlynnXDoes
06-25-2012, 07:28 PM
Thought you could by going the 604 route?

What's the .604 route?

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

DirtyDroid
06-25-2012, 07:58 PM
Rooted and back on miui... wizard I'm back
Thanks to goose and DD THANKS GUYS....

No problemo sir....glad to see you back up and running :thumbup:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

Seamore5
06-25-2012, 08:31 PM
No problemo sir....glad to see you back up and running :thumbup:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

Me too its like loosing your nearest friend thanks buddy..:thumbup::thumbup:

csk415
06-26-2012, 09:54 AM
What's the .604 route?Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums This link will explain it.Important Info for .621 Update! (http://bit.ly/JL2hco)