PDA

View Full Version : wugpacked (bad)

jgassens
06-17-2012, 10:53 PM
Hi. I've tried a lot to get wugpacked running on my DX but no luck. I get this everytime: E: Cant open /sdcard/download/wugpacked....zip (bad) installation abortedI have downloaded it several times in Dolphin to my SD card and rebooted with Bootstrap for droid2 ... I am running Liberty 3 V2 and have done permission fixes. Not sure what else to do.

DroidXFanatic
06-18-2012, 12:36 AM
It might not be the zip that is a bad download but something that is corrupt on your sd card that is causing issues. I had this exact problem where all my roms I was trying to install were getting that message even though I was certain they were good files. I saved all my files to my pc then formatted my sd card and its been fine ever since. If it continues with any zip u try to flash it might be worth a shot formatting it.

Liberty 3V2.0 - DroidX

milski65
06-18-2012, 01:38 AM
Or try downloading to pc first

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

jgassens
06-18-2012, 08:46 AM
It might not be the zip that is a bad download but something that is corrupt on your sd card that is causing issues. I had this exact problem where all my roms I was trying to install were getting that message even though I was certain they were good files. I saved all my files to my pc then formatted my sd card and its been fine ever since. If it continues with any zip u try to flash it might be worth a shot formatting it. Liberty 3V2.0 - DroidX ShouldI format the SD card in the Bootstrap menu or is doing it from the OS fine?

DroidXFanatic
06-18-2012, 09:30 AM
ShouldI format the SD card in the Bootstrap menu or is doing it from the OS fine?

I always format my card on my pc with my sd card reader or on the actual phone. Never tried doing it in bootstrap so I couldn't tell you if its safe/recommended.

Liberty 3V2.0 - DroidX