PDA

View Full Version : Configure MIUI to answer calls using Bluetooth?

Asharad
06-10-2012, 11:25 AM
Whenever I receive or make calls, I have to choose "Answer using Bluetooth". Is there a way to force MIUI to answer calls using Bluetooth, if it's connected to a BT device?

Asharad
06-12-2012, 09:05 PM
233 views and no response? Hmmmmm.

realtormicah
06-12-2012, 11:51 PM
Which MIUI are you on? I had issues with Bluetooth before but I feel like since the Feb releases all have been good. That's an estimation on when they started working better. Mine automatically answer Bluetooth in my car and on my headset, but it does show the option to do headset or speaker as well..

Maybe clear your Bluetooth devices on your phone and restart fresh.

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

The persuader
06-13-2012, 10:36 AM
Which MIUI are you on? I had issues with Bluetooth before but I feel like since the Feb releases all have been good. That's an estimation on when they started working better. Mine automatically answer Bluetooth in my car and on my headset, but it does show the option to do headset or speaker as well..

Maybe clear your Bluetooth devices on your phone and restart fresh.

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

Same here with Auto connect...

May need to reflash... Are you using a BT Headset?

It's Bubba :)
" Stubborn In Your Bones "

Asharad
06-13-2012, 05:51 PM
I'm using car stereo for bluetooth. My phone rests in a car dock on the dash. I often answer the phone using the touch screen, and that is when I get the 3 choices to use BT, speakerphone, or (can't remember the 3rd).

I'm on a february release by Wizardofos. I'll patch his latest and see.

The persuader
06-13-2012, 06:58 PM
I'm using car stereo for bluetooth. My phone rests in a car dock on the dash. I often answer the phone using the touch screen, and that is when I get the 3 choices to use BT, speakerphone, or (can't remember the 3rd).

I'm on a february release by Wizardofos. I'll patch his latest and see.

Touch screen as well... In addition to touch button on my steering wheel...

It's Bubba :)
" Stubborn In Your Bones "

Asharad
06-16-2012, 01:29 AM
I'm all patched up with the latest from Wizard, but I haven't had the opportunity to try BT in my car yet.

Asharad
06-17-2012, 07:31 PM
I tried again today with the latest MIUI from WizardOfOS. In the car dock, it doesn't matter if I dial by phone, answer by phone, or answer by radio, it still defaults to "Loudspeaker". There are 3 choices: "Loudspeaker", "Hands Free", and "Bluetooth". I only see these options when in the car dock and connected by BT. How can I get it to default to "Bluetooth" instead of "Loudspeaker"

Asharad
06-17-2012, 07:45 PM
This.