PDA

View Full Version : What do you like about your Razr official thread

fezrock
05-28-2012, 07:37 PM
What do you like (and dislike) about your new Razr? Post up to inform everyone else.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

BHuber09
05-28-2012, 07:52 PM
Likes about MY: none
Dislikes about MY: the fact I don't own one...

FreeMyMoto!!!

saul1991
05-28-2012, 08:00 PM
My brother has one its pretty cool just kinda awkward holding it with one hand

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

DroidlynnXDoes
01-23-2013, 01:58 AM
I'm Swyping on mine. I Love everything about my RAZR HD. Now Several of my Verizon coworkers and area manager want a RAZR HD since I got one. They really like having me there. Next week I'm going to introduce Maxx to my best friend who is the area manager there. I love the JB UI alot. Google now is so helpful. As soon as I got home from working after I got Maxx, I plugged her in and updated her all the way. My RAZR is also assistive tech for me, and I love smart actions. Can't get that on an iPhone or non Motorola device that's newer or even the X. I've been wanting to have smart actions on my X but couldn't get it on there

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

DroidlynnXDoes
01-23-2013, 01:59 AM
Smart actions is so helpful that it's my fav productive app

DroidlynnXDoes
01-23-2013, 02:00 AM
Smart actions just activated it's sleep rule to save juice

DroidlynnXDoes
01-23-2013, 02:04 AM
And I love my RAZR's 4.7 screen. Easier to see than my X. Even fits in my DX case that I wear on my waist. Also I was able to get it on a lanyard so it can be secured and it will be harder for someone to steal it

phabeon
02-07-2013, 11:19 AM
And I love my RAZR's 4.7 screen. Easier to see than my X. Even fits in my DX case that I wear on my waist. Also I was able to get it on a lanyard so it can be secured and it will be harder for someone to steal it

pic's? case, lanyard?

what the hizzy is smartactions?

so you work for vzw, are you tech side or IT/IS? How can one get an IS job for big red?

oNe

HarleyDude
02-07-2013, 11:54 AM
smartactions is like tasker on steroids. Moto software that lets you set up different actions based on different triggers

DroidlynnXDoes
02-07-2013, 12:58 PM
pic's? case, lanyard?

what the hizzy is smartactions?

so you work for vzw, are you tech side or IT/IS? How can one get an IS job for big red?

oNe

I removed one of the screws on the bottom of my RAZR HD and put the lanyard string around it and then put the screw back in. I don't use a case. As for my Verizon job, it's volunteer work for now, but I help people with issues on their phones and run errands for the employees

DroidlynnXDoes
07-12-2013, 03:52 AM
My original plan was to get ether original RAZR but my Verizon store didn't have any so that's why I got the HD. If I could afford to get one I would but I can't and have no way of being able to order one off Ebay

Sent from Maxx, the DROID RAZR Maxx HD