PDA

View Full Version : Best Tablet?

wwwroot
05-25-2012, 12:07 PM
I'm looking for a tablet as close to or under $400 that I can find. Not the iPad, I've got the latest one and I want to get rid of it.

I don't care about 3g/4g capability. Wifi, Android OS, and an SD card slot are pretty much the only requirements. That and being 10" +/-

I was all over the Xyboard by Motorola until I found out it doesn't have an SD card slot.

maybish
05-25-2012, 12:24 PM
The xoom is pretty nice. I also have friends with the galaxy tab and love it.

****May's pink ics and xparent pink!****

mhans311
05-28-2012, 08:57 PM
I have an Asus transformer and I really like it. They are very affordable since a newer version has come out now.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

DroidlynnXDoes
06-16-2012, 01:10 AM
My mum has the Acer Iconia Tab A500. She loves it and its her eReader. I wish i could afford one but i cant unfortunatley

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

popcenator
06-16-2012, 07:12 AM
Touchpad! No but seriously..its good for the $100 that I paid for it. But if I was looking to spend more I'd get something else. GTab is nice.

on the move..

dennyjones
06-16-2012, 11:47 AM
I love my gtab 10.1

droidx2.3.3
06-16-2012, 12:07 PM
It may be too spendy for your budget but I would recommend the Asus transformer prime. I love mine.

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

aypeeootrek
06-16-2012, 12:25 PM
Keep your eyes on 1saleaday.com. I've checked that site out a few times and every once in a blue have great deals on tabs. Xoom, thrive, transformer all for under $300. I have a thrive myself and its pretty good. I bought it because it has a full hdmi, usb and sd card slots. A few roms for it too if your into rooting. If rooting is a big selling point for you, i would maybe suggest the asus tabs or the Xoom. From the few times I checked their forums they were a lot more active than my thrive forums but not sure what their specs are regarding the sd slot you want. Also, if it matters, some tabs have ics already if that means anything to you. Not sure which ones though

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2