PDA

View Full Version : Bye Bye DXF :(

AdamTomaino
05-23-2012, 08:36 AM
06/18/2012 UPDATE: I'M Back!
After two weeks, a broken MAXX screen, and a FREE!!!!! replacement MAXX, I decided to give the Maxx to my wife and am once again using my trusty DX~!~! 4G was nice, but the max just didnt feel right in my pocket....and STAY AWAY from gorilla glass 2.... I will post a brief description of my DX to MAXX to DX saga in a new topic later this week. I missed you guyz!

5/23/2012
Well, I am sad to say I have officially retired my Droid X :sorry:. Yesterday I upgraded to the Droid Razr Maxx. I love the 4G and the battery life is sick, but I really miss the feel of my Droid X. Thus I must now move on to a NEW forum. I Wanted to take all the great DXF members for all the great times I had on the forum. I looked forward to checking the "active topics" each day HOPING for a bootloader unlock. I have alot of fun playing forum games and learned more then I ever wanted to know about android,linux, and source code....and loved every minute of it! Thanks for a great few years.-Adam

jwalz
05-23-2012, 08:54 AM
Enjoy the new toy . Join us at http://www.razrforums.com/ and you might even see a few peeps you recognize

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

DirtyDroid
05-23-2012, 09:11 AM
Congrats Adam..Awesome device for sure...and stop back anytime!

smalltowngirl13
05-23-2012, 09:44 AM
Congrats on the upgrade Adam! Definitely check out our sister site that jwalz has linked :)...

HarleyDude
05-23-2012, 11:27 AM
Adam, Congrats on the razr, hope to see you over there, but you don't need to leave here, you are still more than welcome to hang out, no X needed. You can use it as a wifi only device, and start flashing every ROM you never wanted to try

BKiv
05-23-2012, 11:38 AM
Congratulations on the razr I hope it is as faithful as the DX. My new bionic will be here tomorrow!!! I've Checked out other fourms but nothing is as cool a place to hang out like DXF is.

DX miui 12-5-12 by Wiz

The persuader
05-23-2012, 11:58 AM
Adam, Congrats on the razr, hope to see you over there, but you don't need to leave here, you are still more than welcome to hang out, no X needed. You can use it as a wifi only device, and start flashing every ROM you never wanted to try

HD...
Awesome point with Wifi/ROMs for the X... This Sucker will live forever...

Just like Cher...
"I Got you Babe" that's the Song from Cher
Not for You HD... :rolleyes:

Its Bubba :-)
"Stubborn In Your Bones "

maybish
05-23-2012, 02:58 PM
Ahhh good luck with your new toy! I almost got the nexus today but decided to wait.

****May's pink ics and xparent pink!****

fezrock
05-24-2012, 09:29 AM
The Maxx is a sweet phone! Have fun with it, but stop in and say hello from time to time :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

BKiv
05-24-2012, 10:25 AM
Ahhh good luck with your new toy! I almost got the nexus today but decided to wait

I wanted the gnex but I went 4g on a budget. Ha

DX miui 12-5-12 by Wiz

Snowmanham
05-24-2012, 04:58 PM
I also got the Razr Maxx. I upgraded because my son's Iphone died (imagine that) and I had my eye on the Maxx for awhile. He is likeing the fact that my Droid X is rooted and is able to tether. I had my Maxx for about 8 hours before I had it rooted and able to tether. I really like the battery in my Maxx. But I still miss a few things on my Droid X. I still come back to this forum a couple of times a week to see whats new. Enjoy your Maxx and keep checking back here now and then.

AdamTomaino
06-18-2012, 03:50 PM
I AM BACK from the MAXX! I will post a brief description of my DX to MAXX to DX saga in a new topic later this week. I missed you guyz! -AT:tongue:

maybish
06-18-2012, 04:20 PM
Wow! Can't wait to read this story!

****May's pink ics and xparent pink!****