PDA

View Full Version : i'm desperate. i accidently deleted my camera with titanium backup

sommeil
05-21-2012, 10:03 AM
I have an lg optiums t which has pracitcally no memory. i can only move so many apps to my SD card and i'm always getting "low memory" messages so i was desperate and rooted my phone and started deleting bloatware on my phone. well, i accidently deleted the camera too. i'm so upset. is there any way to get it back or install another one. i'm super new at all of this (my first smart phone and i'm not very computer savvy). i use my camera all the time and i'm just sick at the thought of having to buy a new phone. is it possible to get the camera working again or am i just out of luck.

mhans311
05-21-2012, 10:13 AM
Well first of all, you do realize this is a Droid x forum right?

As for your problem, I think a factory reset would work it but you will lose all your data. It will be like starting with a brand new phone.

The other thing you could do (and this is what I would do) is you could download a camera app from the market. I really like an app called Camera Zoom FX. I use this instead of the camera app that comes with the phone.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

sommeil
05-21-2012, 10:19 AM
downloaded camera zoom fx. thank you so much. and no.. i didn't realize it was a droid x forum until you mentioned it. hahaha.

thank you thank you thank you. you've totally made my day.

jeems
05-21-2012, 10:19 AM
Well first of all, you do realize this is a Droid x forum right?

As for your problem, I think a factory reset would work it but you will lose all your data. It will be like starting with a brand new phone.

The other thing you could do (and this is what I would do) is you could download a camera app from the market. I really like an app called Camera Zoom FX. I use this instead of the camera app that comes with the phone.

I like this advice:)

But if you really want the stock camera back you could probably find the .apk somewhere on an optimus forum or at xdadevelopers or rootzwiki. I did a quick google and found this:[REQ] Could anyone please upload Camera.apk? - xda-developers (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1001162)No idea if that's the exact one, so I am not responsible! Good luck!

Ampclamp
05-21-2012, 10:20 AM
Did you make a backup, nandroid, in CWMR before deleting anything

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

mhans311
05-21-2012, 11:52 AM
downloaded camera zoom fx. thank you so much. and no.. i didn't realize it was a droid x forum until you mentioned it. hahaha.

thank you thank you thank you. you've totally made my day.

Glad I could help!

DirtyDroid
05-21-2012, 12:12 PM
Moved to Off-topic,

Sent from my DROIDX using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2