PDA

View Full Version : Root gone wrong, can't get into bootloader to SBF

kielu84
05-15-2012, 10:28 PM
I'm trying to flash back to a stock SBF. I didn't know this but after taking the OTA update to .621, I tried to flash to Liberty Rom (guess I shouldn't have tried to do that). Once I did that all I got was the bootloader screen, so I tried to SBF back to an older ROM using RSD Lite. Now I can't do anything with the phone, all I get is bootloader and code corrupt, I can't even SBF anymore. I have bootloader 30.04.

Is the phone bricked for good, or can it be recovered from here?

PS - I have spent hours online and not seen one instance where my issue was solved, yet...

chuck54
05-15-2012, 10:49 PM
Well rsd lite resets the radio too, and that's the sinch with breaking your phone with the 621 update....

So when you reboot, and hold the camera button and volume down, it brings up the 30.04 screen, correct?

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

kielu84
05-15-2012, 10:49 PM
Never mind, I got it working. Not sure how, but I did.

chuck54
05-15-2012, 10:51 PM
Good to hear! The new update is scary, and any update for most Verizon phones are dreadful....

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

kielu84
05-15-2012, 11:59 PM
I'm just going to leave it with the motoblur installed. It's my old phone and my girlfriend now uses it, I have the Droid Razr. Sure would be nice if they came out with ICS for that sometime soon.