View Full Version : Help Please: Trying to extract PictureFrame Widget, what's it called ?

05-13-2012, 09:30 AM
The picture frame widget that come stock on the Moto, I'm guessing it's Blur, anyone know what it's called, where it's located ?

It's the simplest and cleanest picture widget, I've tried a whole bunch from the market and they all suck by comparison. Wanna install it on my Razr & gNex.

ohhh and everytime I boot up the DX, I get nostalgic.... Really liking the new Razr, in some ways better than the Nexus.

Thanks in advance, y'all!