PDA

View Full Version : System Low Memory

CobaltFox
05-02-2012, 11:51 PM
This is the first time this has happened and I have had my Droid X for a year and a half almost. I saw the message right when it popped up and it said I had about 300-500mb of my 6g internal storage remaining. What was interesting is I could see it continuing to go down until it reached about 60mb. This happened pretty fast, I wasn't downloading any apps or doing anything for that matter it went down in few minutes. Now the message won't go away and I am stuck at 62mb of internal space left.

CobaltFox
05-02-2012, 11:53 PM
Sorry, it is "Low on Space". Not System Low Memory.

milski65
05-03-2012, 05:58 AM
Sorry, it is "Low on Space". Not System Low Memory.

What rom are you currently on? I had the same issue yesterday on cm4gbs latest, as did someone else here. I was able to wipe all and reflash nandroid to get rid of it, but I haven't found out what caused it yet.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Bruincat
05-03-2012, 06:13 AM
I had the same the same message while trying to update an app last night on Wizard's MIUI 2012.4.5. It was too late last night to try to find the problem though.

Edit: force stopped app and cleared data, then tryed the update again and the problem went away. I don't know if it will help you guys or not.
Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

king750
05-03-2012, 12:11 PM
What rom are you currently on? I had the same issue yesterday on cm4gbs latest, as did someone else here. I was able to wipe all and reflash nandroid to get rid of it, but I haven't found out what caused it yet.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I had the same problem on the same ROM.

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums