PDA

View Full Version : Horrible battery!

rustnroll
04-28-2012, 08:26 PM
Lately I've been having this problem that I only get 3-4 hours of battery life out of my phone. The reason for this is that my phone seems to drop form (usually) 35% down to 19% (yes, that seems to be its favorite number) out of nowhere. It has even been known to drop from 67% down to 19%. Once it hits 19% it drops down 1% increments at an alarming rate and before you know it, it's dead. For some odd reason, it charges up astonishingly fast, it just dies just as fast. I've tried re-calibrating my battery a dozen times with the 'full charge, wipe battery stats, let die, then charge and resume' process and it still seems to give me this problem. I wanna know if maybe someone thinks it's just an old battery issue or if there's a fix for this? Something to keep in mind is that I've had my X for 16 months and I'm a heavy data user. Any help would be useful. Thanks!

BHuber09
04-28-2012, 08:32 PM
Your battery is just getting old.
I have the same problem. If you look at the voltages you can see that its not charging fast.
Nothing you can do besides get a new battery

FreeMyMoto!!!

DroidlynnXDoes
04-28-2012, 11:32 PM
Your battery is just getting old.
I have the same problem. If you look at the voltages you can see that its not charging fast.
Nothing you can do besides get a new battery

FreeMyMoto!!!

How do you check the voltages and calibrate the battery?

Droidlynn & X