PDA

View Full Version : Need music player for Froyo 2.2 Samsung that can play lossless ALAC M4a format

starbux57
04-21-2012, 09:03 AM
I have many cd's on my computer in M4a Apple Lossless format that I was able to copy to and play on my iPod Touch 4g. When I copied the same files to my Samsung SGH-T499 TMobile Dart I tried to play using the default Music app and one I had purchased called PlayerPro. Neither will play m4a files. Is there any player for 2.2 that I can get (buy) to play these? If I have to convert every album to another format like mp3, I will lose quality and all that conversion time.

DirtyDroid
04-21-2012, 09:15 AM
Moved to off topic,

Sent from my DROIDX using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

aldhi
07-31-2019, 10:39 PM
Hey, for this issue, you can' directly copy and play your Apple Music on your Samsung device, that is because Apple Music is under the DRM protection, thus, you need to remove the DRM from Apple Music before you transfer them to other devices. Here maybe you could take a try of DRmare Apple Music Converter to help you. It can convert Apple Music to MP3 and other formats with lossless audio quality, so you don't need to worry about the quality after converting. Hope this tool could help you.