PDA

View Full Version : Droid x boot manager

phatreno
04-08-2012, 02:26 PM
Whats a boot manager that works with the dx .i tried the one from market says not compatible with my device I tried downloading it got the app when you open it , downloads files and the says missing files its the only one I can find,I know theres one out there if someone can tell me where would appreciate it.

Nemo aeternamn
04-08-2012, 02:33 PM
Boot manager should work great with the x...
Have you changed you screen density?

"I'll get you my little pretty... and your little dog todo too"
"I don't even have a little dog todo"

phatreno
04-08-2012, 02:37 PM
Ya I did change my screen density,I put it back to factory then reinstall thanks

Nemo aeternamn
04-08-2012, 02:54 PM
Your welcome... glad that helped ya

"I'll get you my little pretty... and your little dog todo too"
"I don't even have a little dog todo"

phatreno
04-08-2012, 03:03 PM
Which boot manager is the right one there's one that the screen is red and white and one the screen is black and white just see screen shots both just called boot manager tried boot manager lite which is red still getting errors im going to buy full version once imsure it's the right one

phatreno
04-08-2012, 03:05 PM
Actually the one I'm trying is a init 2nd winit apps

phatreno
04-08-2012, 03:11 PM
It is the same app I'm looking at for some reason some of the screen shots look different maybe different version , when I install I get a missing files turn off wifi error I'm not using wifi ,any suggestions

Onethumb
04-13-2012, 12:43 PM
It is the same app I'm looking at for some reason some of the screen shots look different maybe different version , when I install I get a missing files turn off wifi error I'm not using wifi ,any suggestions

I was getting the the same error. I went into my applications and found boot manager and cleared the data and cache and it worked after that. Btw what rom are you running as the phone rom.

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums