PDA

View Full Version : Upgrade time

jab1472
04-05-2012, 10:37 AM
Upgrade time is coming up soon I have been looking at the galaxy nexus did not know if I should wait for anything coming down the pipeline coming out soon or I should just spring and get a nexus any advice would be much appreciated

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid X Forums

BHuber09
04-05-2012, 10:42 AM
As of now thats the phone to get.
In june the galaxy s3 is going to drop and that might turn out good. But as of now. Gnex

FreeMyMoto!!!

Quicksilver7714
04-05-2012, 11:23 AM
If Verizon gets the Galaxy SIII that will be the next top of the line phones for a while. Supposedly it will have quad core processor, full 1080p screen, and android 4.0.

I'm hoping it comes to Verizon as it may be my next upgrade as well. Also hoping for a large 3000mAh battery like the Razr Maxx.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Droid-Xer
04-05-2012, 08:24 PM
I love the gnex and highly recommend it. I also like the razr maxx. The sg3 might not even make it to VZW.

KnappyRoot
04-07-2012, 08:03 PM
I am able to upgrade as well and have been thinking about the nexus. I finally rooted my X and running Gummy so I feel like I have a new phone. You think the nexus will come down in price when the SG3 is released?

Sent from Kindle Fire using Droid X Forums

The persuader
04-07-2012, 08:14 PM
Nexus is an Awesome Phone...

Thats my next choice...but as long as these Organic New ROM's keep me feeling like its a New Phone and similar as well...I am Hanging tie with the Dev's...

These Guys are Awesome...just when I am ready to pull the plug...they fire out a ROM that is Second to none...Minor issues to No issues or Cosmetic...

Thank you Dev's for given my Droid X Life after Death...:smile:

Its Bubba

I am able to upgrade as well and have been thinking about the nexus. I finally rooted my X and running Gummy so I feel like I have a new phone. You think the nexus will come down in price when the SG3 is released?

Sent from Kindle Fire using Droid X Forums

Chessnut
04-08-2012, 12:08 AM
Nexus is an Awesome Phone...

Thats my next choice...but as long as these Organic New ROM's keep me feeling like its a New Phone and similar as well...I am Hanging tie with the Dev's...

These Guys are Awesome...just when I am ready to pull the plug...they fire out a ROM that is Second to none...Minor issues to No issues or Cosmetic...

Thank you Dev's for given my Droid X Life after Death...:smile:

Its Bubba

Bubba, in your opinion, which rom doesn't have any issue?

jdubrolltide
04-08-2012, 12:15 AM
The HTC one x is insane! Go check out the video techobuffalo did on it.

Sent from my DROIDX

The persuader
04-08-2012, 06:24 PM
Chessnut...

If I had to chose a ROM that is Stellar out of the Gate...

Wizard's ROM's is my First Order of Business...Wizard does Incrediable Work..

Miui 4.5 is Incredibly Awesome...

:smile:But to answer your question Chessnut...Most do have Quirks that need to be worked out...But the Important things that keep Our Phone Operating is the performance all tho it can vary with others or whats important to them...For the most part...

The Fire keeps Burning on My PHone...

Awesome...

Its Bubba

Bubba, in your opinion, which rom doesn't have any issue?

jab1472
04-09-2012, 05:48 AM
Any recommendations for accessories? For the gnex

jab1472
04-10-2012, 11:38 AM
I guess no good recommendations for accessories for the phone