PDA

View Full Version : I need help after bypass activation screen, please.

SGTmanzo
04-04-2012, 11:29 PM
I wiped out my Droid multiple times to factory settings, just to start new. I can bypass the activation screen no problem. but right after I bypass it, "Setup Accounts" pops up. I've tried to fill out my information and continue or just continue and leaving it as is. After "Setup Accounts" It takes me to "Backup Assistant". Without a choice, a black box runs and says "Communicating with server. Please Wait." The communication fails and says "Cancel". So I cancel it and it takes me back to "Setup Accounts". It's the same exact process over and over again. Pressing buttons wont do anything at all. I was hoping theres a way to stop this by plugging it to my computer. Please help me, anyone.

eric eakin
04-05-2012, 05:40 AM
its been a while since i had to re set up my phone, but that sounds like your not fully skipping the setup screen. are you using the 4 corner swipe method to bypass?

SGTmanzo
04-05-2012, 07:20 PM
Yes I am. And when I used to restart my phone, at the top of the swipe unlock screen, it says "Verizon". But now that that I can't bypass those two annoying pages, the swipe screen says "(No Service)" I can connect to wifi but the service bars on the status bar have a red cirlce and a red slash.

BHuber09
04-05-2012, 07:25 PM
I heard another method. If you click the android multiple times really fast when it boots up to the setup acreen it'll work. If it doesn't work pull the battery and try again

FreeMyMoto!!!