PDA

View Full Version : Bricked Phone?

mr2nr
04-01-2012, 09:26 AM
Well I did it now. I am trying to clean up the X for my wife and unroot it and get the newest OTA update. I also cleared the batttry info in clockwork wiped data and cleared the cache. I used the Maderstock340 zip and that worked fine so thinking I was completely stock and unrooted I OTA updated. Now I get the red Moto logo boot and a screen that looks like this

Bootloader
Err:A5,69,35,00,27

Battery OK
OK to Program
Connect USB
Data Cable

I can't get to clockwork or nothing.....any Ideas?

Nemo aeternamn
04-01-2012, 09:39 AM
No biggie... Just need to sbf again...lol.. You can use the 605 and and then your ready for the 621 update

Post script: currently there is no way to root the latest update... If you're going to stay ripped... Do not past the 605 update

"I'll get you my little pretty... and your little dog todo too"
"I don't even have a little dog todo"

mr2nr
04-01-2012, 09:52 AM
Thats just it. I might not even root her phone (prob will but didnt plan on running into this type of problem yet!!!). Do you think clearing the batt info caused this?

Care to post your recommended sbf guide link I am a dummy and just want too do it the easiest way.

mr2nr
04-01-2012, 12:39 PM
OK got back up. Thanks

The persuader
04-01-2012, 08:06 PM
mrsnr...

For the Record...

You're Not A Dummy at All...

Its Learning something New...I would say Now...You're a Genius...:smile:

Its Bubba

Thats just it. I might not even root her phone (prob will but didnt plan on running into this type of problem yet!!!). Do you think clearing the batt info caused this?

Care to post your recommended sbf guide link I am a dummy and just want too do it the easiest way.